Twenty-One

Bakugou went to the kitchen to get his food. I wasn't in the mood for eating just then. I decided to go upstairs and lay down in bed. As I laid down I kept repeating what happened today over and over again. The more I thought about it the more I thought that I shouldn't go.

It might be best if I just stay on the sidelines. If I get caught again, the heroes are going to have a much harder time dealing with the villain. I don't want to be taken away again. I've already missed so much because of him.

After a good hour of just laying in bed, I heard the door open. I sat up and saw Bakugou walking towards the bed with two bowls in his hands. 

"What is that?" I asked.

He walked over and hands me one. I looked down to see it was a bowl of ice cream. I smile as he crawls onto the bed and sits down next to me.

"Thanks, Katsuki."

Bakugou nods his head and takes a bite of his ice cream. "Is there something you want to watch?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine with anything."

Bakugou turns the TV on but doesn't bother changing the channel. He just eats his food and watches the show that was playing. I was too distracted with my thoughts to pay attention to anything. I just kept my gaze on the food and took a few bites from time to time. I honestly wasn't in the mood to eat anything.

Once Bakugou finished his food, he placed his bowl on the side stand by the bed. I followed suit but placed mine on the other side. I wanted to act as I finished, so Bakugou doesn't get too worried about me. 

We continued to sit there in silence. I felt a pit form in my stomach. I wanted to talk, but nothing would come out. I just kept quiet. Even if I could talk, I wouldn't know what to say. There was so much going through my head that I couldn't hone in on one thought to talk about it.

"Eijiro?" Bakugou asked. "Nothing is going to happen."

I looked over at him in shock. "What do you mean? I'm not worried about that."

Bakugou rolled his eyes. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around my shoulders. He pulled me into a tight sideways hug. I let my head fall onto his shoulder and took a deep breath. I felt relaxed being close to Bakugou. 

"I know you're worried about being taken and watching others getting hurt on your behalf." Bakugou began. "That's something you have to deal with about being a pro. We're practically putting our lives on the line for the people of this city."

I nodded and nuzzled my head onto his shoulder.

"You are the nicest person in the world, Eijiro," Bakugou said with a slight smile. "You worry about everyone, but yourself."

I scoffed. "This situation has a nice job of screwing me over."

Bakugou laughed. 

I was glad I could make him smile. It brought a smile to my own face. And for a slight moment, I was truly happy. I wasn't thinking about what was going to happen in the next few days. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I soon fell asleep on him. 

The next few days flew by. I hated the fact that it did. I mean, I loved the fact that Bakugou was doing everything he could to get my mind off it. He took me out to eat and took me to cool places to explore after work. Mina, Kaminari, and Sero would come to hang out with us, but I could tell they wanted to ask how I feel about what's going to happen.

Now the days finally here. The day where I'll have to face Possession Rock again. The only thing I'm looking forward to is having him behind bars in no time. I just don't want to see his face. When I was set free, the last thing I ever wanted to do was to see his damn face.