Fifteen

A few weeks have gone by almost like clockwork. During the week, Kirishima would leave for training and Mina would spend time with me at the house. She would from time to time take me to Kaminari and Sero's house to hang out with them. At night, Kirishima got in the habit of sleeping with me. I couldn't lie and say I didn't love seeing his stupid face in the mornings. 

During the weekends, Kirishima and I would just hang out in the house. A few times we went over to a get-together at Mina's where she would invite a bunch more people over. Last weekend she invited the Deku and Todoroki. Of course, they ended up inviting Tsu, Iida, and Uraraka. 

I watched as Uraraka and Tsu turned into a crying mess. I keep forgetting that Kirishima practically came back from the dead. He left the world for years and now he's back. He's been back and only been with me the whole time. Have I been too clingy with him? 

It was Tuesday. The last day of me relaxing. Now that my injuries are fully healed, I'll be heading back to work. I'm a little happy they want me working the same hours as Kirishima's training. I need to get my face back out in the public. I've practically disappeared after the incident. 

I still haven't heard anything from Mr. Aizawa or from Deku. I didn't want to talk to him while everyone was around. Especially with Kirishima around. We've finally just been happy hanging out with each other. I'm still pissed off that we haven't found the damn villain. He still has to pay for what he's done to Kirishima. 

I flipped through channels. I couldn't decide on what to watch. I'm usually good at just choosing some random show, but for some reason, today I couldn't decide. 

"Hey, Katsuki," Kirishima called as he took off his shoes by the door.

"Hey," I responded. I kept my eyes on the TV. 

Kirishima walked up behind the couch. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek. "What'd you do today?"

I shrugged. "Not really anything. Mina didn't stay long today. She had to go to work and I had my doctor's appointment."

"Are you cleared?"

I nodded my head.

Kirishima smiled and hugged me tightly. "That's awesome, Katsuki! You'll be able to go out and be the number two hero again."

"Yeah," I said. I turned off the TV. I gave up on finding something to watch.

"You okay?" Kirishima asked walking around the couch. He sat down next to me.

I didn't say anything. I just rested my head against his shoulder and took a deep breath.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly. "You can talk to me, Katsuki."

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I know, shitty hair. I just ... I don't know what's bugging me."

Kirishima used his other hand and placed it on my cheek. "Maybe you're just nervous to get back to work after being off for so long."

"Maybe." I closed my eyes. I relaxed as I felt his chest rising and falling. It was comforting.

"Do you want to do something later?" He asked in a happy tone. "Something to celebrate you going back to work?"

I shrugged. "What would we do?"

"Well, Katsuki, what do you want to do?" He asked.

I lifted my head and kissed him on the cheek. "Anything with you."

Kirishima chuckled. "You're too cute." 

I felt my cheeks heat up. "I'm not cute," I mumbled.

Kirishima just laughed.