Two

I shook my head and focused. I pulled out all the rage I had towards this damn fucking villain. I made sure to aim my explosions from the ground. I didn't want to hit the civilians or the pros trying to help them evacuate. 

After the last civilian was clear, Deku joined in on the fight. That's how I knew I could go all out. I used my full quirk power and blasted the villain. The villain flew through the wall and smashed into a brick wall. Deku and I walked slowly towards the villain.

The villain was smaller and seem to almost be a normal person. He still had his rock-like skin still covering him. My blast had no painful effect on the villain, but he wasn't strong enough to stand against my explosions. 

I was about to pummel his face in, but Deku held me back.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. 

He kept his face away from me. It was towards the building we walked out of. 

"This fucker killed Kirishima!" I argued. "I'm not simply just going to let him walk away like that."

"We're pro heroes now, Kacchan," Deku argued. He looked me in the eyes. "We can't just simple smash a villain into bits because of vengeance. We need to be better than them."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING-"

I was interrupted by the villain getting to his feet. "Glad to see the little brats I went against have been doing so good." His voice was rough a low.

Deku held me back. I wanted to punch his lights out. I never wanted this fucking dirtbag to ever see the light of day again. He deserved to die! He killed the only person I ever truly opened up to and cared about! He's the reason my life is like this.

"You are going to be arrested and be put in prison for a very long time," Deku announced. "What's your name?"

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHIT'S WHAT HIS NAME IS!!" I shouted. "FUCKING ARREST HIM!!"

The villain smirked. "Possession Rock."

Deku thought for a moment. I rolled my eyes and smack his arms off of me. I was pissed, but I knew Deku was right. The police had to take him into custody. Our attention was brought to a young man starting to run. He must have been hiding. 

"About time for a new suit." The villain called.

Suddenly, the rocky skin slid down off of the person and turned into a weird lava rock puddle. It moved towards the running man. It quickly grabbed the civilian by the feet and started climbing up the civilian. 

"DEKU!" I yelled, but he was frozen. 

The rocky skin formed around the civilian and now was the villain. The villain turned and smiled. Then, jumped into the water and disappeared. I grabbed Deku by his ridiculous jaw mask. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT DEKU?!" I shouted into his face. "YOU JUST LET A VILLAIN GETAWAY!! NOT JUST ANY VILLAIN, BUT THE VILLAIN THAT-"

Deku grabbed my face and forced it to look where the villain used to be. There laid a man around our age. His bright red hair covering his face. He was wearing a UA training uniform. It was ripped in places where he grew. 

My heart dropped. I quickly ran over and bent down to the stranger. I rolled him onto his back and looked down at his face. There were a couple of burnt marks on the front of him. My attention was drawn to his sharp ass shark teeth and his scar above his right eyebrow. 

"K-Kirishima?" I could feel tears running down my face. 

I shook him a little to see if he'd wake up, but he only groaned in pain. I quickly picked him up bridal style.