Ten

I couldn't believe what was happening. Was this a dream? Am I still asleep on the couch? Why am I not pushing him away? Why do I never want it to end? What is happening? This shouldn't be happening. We are just friends, that's it. I could feel my cheeks turning bright ass red.

Kirishima pulled our lips apart and rested our foreheads against each other. He dropped his hand from my cheek to my shoulder. We kept our eyes closed and took deep breaths, trying to understand what happened.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at Kirishima. His fucking beautiful face was bright red and his eyes were tightly closed. Did he regret what he did? Was it a heat of the moment type of thing? Was it all an accident? Why does my heart hurt so much at the thought?

"Uh," Kirishima mumbled. He lifted his head and took his hands off and placed them in his lap. "I think I'm going to head to bed." He smiled. "It took me a while to get the bed upstairs by myself."

"Y-Yeah," I said looking away. "Sorry about not helping you out."

He scoffed. "It was nothing. You were working ... or well you were dealing with your injuries." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You still need to tell me what happened."

I nodded. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"You better." He said giving me his toothy smile.

I couldn't help but smile in return. 

Kirishima slowly got off the couch and started to walk. He stopped on the steps and took a deep breath. "Bakugou?"

I hummed in response as I tried to cross my arms. Damn fucking bandages. 

"Are you okay?"

I wanted to look over at him, but I could still feel my cheeks on fire. I simply nodded my head. "Y-yeah."

Then, I heard Kirishima walk up the stairs. I stayed on the couch for a while, repeating what happened in my head over and over again. What the fuck was that? Why did we kiss? I mean, sure I had a small tiny crush on him in high school, but ... it should be gone by now, right?

I just sighed and decided to head to bed. I walked up the stairs and made it to my room. I changed into my grey sweatpants and didn't feel like dealing with my shirt. I just kept the same shirt on but took the jacket off. I plopped down on my bed and didn't move. 

He kissed me! He fucking kissed me. What the hell do I do? Fuck! It's going to be so awkward between us. I don't even know if he likes me like that. I don't even know if I like him like that. Damn it! He's only been back for a couple of days and I'm going to be screwing things up.

I punched my bed and felt a huge sharp pain go through my arms. Damn these fucking burns! I'm going to get on Deku's ass and make him tell me what the hell happened. I need answers from Dabi to get Possession Rock. 

I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

~~flashback~~

It was late and everyone was pasted out. Mina was sleeping in her bed while Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and I slept on the floor in sleeping bags. It was a tight fit since it was in the dorms, but it wasn't the first time we had a fucking sleepover. 

I woke up in the middle of the night randomly. I was a little hungry but didn't feel like getting up. As I opened my eyes, I saw light behind me. I slowly turned my head to see Kaminari on his phone. He had a sad look on his face.

"What the hell you doing, Pikachu?" I growled, keeping my voice down

Kaminari quickly turned towards me in shock. He ended up dropping his phone on his face. He grunted and rubbed his face.