Six

It was time to go over to Mina's place. Crap. Can I fake being sick? I mean, my stomach is twisted in knots. I didn't want to go. What would I even say when I get there? I don't want to awkwardly stand around them. I should just drop Kirishima off. I can't.

"Bakugou?" I looked over at Kirishima, sitting in the passenger seat. "You okay?"

I shrugged. "I'm fine." I pulled the car out of the garage. Then, started driving to Mina's place.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He had a worried look in his eyes. 

Damn it, Kirishima. "I'm okay. Just nervous."

He smirked. "When did the famous Katsuki Bakugou get nervous?"

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "Shut up. I acted tough in high school cause I was tough. There was nothing in high school that made me nervous."

He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"What?"

"Nothing. I just dought that you were never nervous in high school." Kirishima looked towards the road. "It doesn't hurt to be nervous. Everyone feels nervous at some point."

"Mhm."

After a couple of minutes, we were here. I parked outside the house. I could feel my whole body freeze. I didn't want to go inside. I simply fucking sorry won't cover anything. At least they'll put up the nice guy act while Kirishima is around. 

"Bakuogu!" Kirihsima called. 

I snapped out thoughts. I looked down and saw his hand on my arm. 

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked. "You look really nervous."

I sighed. "I'm not just nervous. I'm fucking terrified to go in there." I didn't want to lie. I couldn't figure out what to do. 

"Why are you scared?"

"I'm the one that screamed in their face and told them to leave," I argued. "I'm the one who fucking blocked them everywhere I went. The fact that they stuck around longer than everyone else is beyond me." I took a deep breath. "The point is, I'm an asshole. How can I even say anything to them?"

He rolled his eyes and started to laugh.

"What the hell you laughing at?"

"Nothing," He said smiling. "Just glad that I'm here to remind you that you aren't. And I know just what to do."

"You do?"

He nodded his head. "Remember what you considered yourself in high school?"

"An ... asshole," I sighed. "Shitty hair, it isn't like that. Trust me. I was an actual asshole to them. The stuff I did in high school wasn't even close to how badly I treated them."

He lifted his hand and placed it on my shoulder. "Just say sorry. That's all you have to do."

"Like they'll forgive me with a simple fucking sorry," I argued. "It's not that fucking simple."

"Trust me, Bakugou." 

I looked into his eyes. I want to argue with him that I was right, but I just sighed. "Fine."

Kirishima gave me his classic toothy smile and started to get out of the car. I took one last deep breath before hopping out of the car as well. I locked the door and started walking up to the door. My heart rate was going a million miles an hour. 

Kirishima lifted his hand and knocked.

My whole stomach dropped to my feet. Every fiber of my being was telling me to run back to my car and drive home. Kirishima must have noticed and grabbed my arm to keep me close. Crap. I don't want to be here, they hate me.