Three

I walked to my laptop that I had hooked up on my dining table. I didn't have a desk anywhere, so the dining table has become my work area. Had a couple of papers scattered over the place. While I waited for Kirishima to come back, I decided to make a list of what I need to get at the grocery store. 

If we get bored enough around here, it's something to do. He said I was going to become responsible for him, right? I need to be able to take care of him. I sighed and set down the pen. Why does he want me to take care of him? I don't think he truly has opened up to the idea of it being six years. 

I sighed and got out of the chair. I haven't checked my phone all morning. I walked over and saw the messages from Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and a random number.

Kaminari:
Hey, Bakugou. Kirishima has been asking about you. I told him that you sent us, but that just made him want to see you more. You should come and hang out with us. I know it's been a while since you, Sero, and I have really hung out, but we miss you, bro.
Sent: 8:30am

Sero:
Hello, I'm sure that Kaminari already texted you pretty early this morning. He beat everyone to the hospital. He missed his bro ;). Anyway, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with us. Mina and Kaminari have been a crying mess. Haha. Um, I know it's been a bit and that's Kamianri and I's fault for that. But, it would be really good to see you, man. 
Sent: 9:00 am

Mina:
Why are you not here?! You can't save Kiri's life and then just have us take care of him. You are the closest friend he's ever had. Closer than me!! Please! He's not the only one that needs you, Bakugou. Kami showed Kiri the text you sent us. He started to cry. He misses you Bakugou the most! I know I'm being harsh, but you need to be with him!
Sent: 9:45am

Unknown Number:
Hi, Bakubro XD! It's Kirishima. Sero bought me a new phone once I got the green light to leave the hospital. We're stopping by your house. The others tried to tell me that you haven't replied to their texts. We'll be there in a little bit.
Sent: 10:57am

My heart ached. Damn it! I should have plugged in my phone before I fell asleep. I couldn't have been that fucking tired. I slammed my hand down on my counter, unaware of the explosion that left with it. I sighed and looked at my now burnt countertop. 

I need to figure out my emotions. I haven't thought about my emotions since high school. There was so much pain I didn't want to deal with. I blocked it out. Even after high school, I blocked out the pain. I would have begged the Mina, Sero, and Kaminari not to leave. I just felt so much pain losing them as well that I've just turned numb.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I slowly walked to the door. I hesitantly opened the door and saw Kirishima standing there. I looked behind him and saw Mina drive away. I guess I was really stuck with him.

I held the door open and let him in. Kirishima smiled and walked in. I closed the door behind him. I shoved my hands in my pocket as he looked around. 

"Sorry about not having anything here," I explained, looking at the poor excuse of a house. "I'm not much of a decorator."

"I knew that when we were in our dorms." He said with a smirk. "I'm just getting used to the idea of everyone having their own homes and cars. Everyone being pro heroes and all. Congrats on being number two hero by the way." 

I scoffed and smiled. "It's not number one, but it's good enough."

"Good enough?" He asked standing a few feet away. "What happened to never give up Bakugou?"

I shrugged. I leaned up against the couch. "He grew up."

Kirishima walked over and looked into my eyes. Damn it! I can't figure out what to do. I feel like I should wrap my arms around him and hug him like there was no tomorrow. I feel like I should run and hide while I cry my eyes out.