Twelve

My eyes fluttered open. I was laying in my bed. I don't remember too much from last night. After I sat down next to Kirishima, we just sat there while he played games on his phone. From time to time I'd pitch in on his next move. 

I went to stretch my arms, but pain instantly started surging through my arms. I groaned in pain. I felt something move behind me. It was Kirishima. I didn't realize that he was sleeping behind me. I was sleeping on his arm while he was laying on his back. 

He slowly sat up on his elbows as he used his free hand to rub his eyes. I wanted to act like I was asleep. Before I could he looked down at me. He gave me a friendly smile.

"Morning." 

I rolled my eyes with a smirk. "Wh-" I winced when I tried to move my arms. 

Concern came over his face. "Is it your arms?"

I nodded my head. I felt Kirishima kick the blanket off of him as he quickly got off the bed. He ran to the bathroom to get the pain killers. I realized that he was only wearing grey sweatpants with no shirt. I felt my cheeks heat up. Not now.

Kirishima came back but walked up along the side of the bed. He placed the pain killer bottle down on the nightstand. There was a glass of water from yesterday. 

"Let me help you up." He said placing his hands on my shoulders.

I slowly sat up with Kirishima's help. These burns are stupid! Once I sat up, Kirishima grabbed the pain killers and the cup of water. After swallowing I rested my forehead on his shoulder as he set the glass back down.

Kirishima placed one hand on my cheek and rested his head against mine. 

I felt my cheeks heat up more. "Thank you, hair for brains."

He chuckled. "You're welcome, Bakugou."

We sat there for a moment. If my arms didn't hurt like hell, I would wrap my arms around him and pull him close. Suddenly, a door downstairs shut. Kirishima and I lifted our heads and looked towards the door. 

"Hello?!" called a female voice.

Kirishima sighed. "It's Mina."

I started to laugh. "You were scared weren't you?"

He looked over at me. "You can't tell me you weren't."

I shook my head. "I wasn't."

"Mhm," Kirishima said with a smirk. He stood up and stretched. "Mr. tough guy doesn't want to say when he's scared."

"Would you break into the number two hero's house? While he's home?" I asked. 

Kirishima was about to say something before Mina barged into the room. She held the door opened and her gaze bounced off of me and Kirishima. I think both Kirishima and I were starting to turn red.

She opened her mouth to say something but then shook her head. "I'm going to make you guys breakfast." Then, she walks out and shut the door. 

I let out my breath that I didn't realize that I was holding in. Kirishima started laughing. 

"Shut up," I argued. "Get ready for work."

Kirishima turned towards me. "Before I go, do you need any more help?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine. Go get ready."

Kirishima gave me his toothy grin, then walked out of the room. I looked out the window and took a deep breath. I smiled as I saw the view. Am I happy? Am I genuinely happy? Kirishima has another quirk or something. There is no way he can easily make me this happy.