Sixteen

The next thing I knew, I woke up back at home in the morning. It was the next day. I laying on the couch with a pillow and a blanket. My head hurt like hell and my body felt like it was on fire, but also I felt like I was freezing. I felt so tired, but at the same time, it felt like my body was running too fast for me to keep up. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kirishima sitting on the floor between the couch and the coffee table. He had his hand in a bowl of water. As he lifted his hands he had a towel rag. He got all the water out of it and folded it. He learned that from me when he was sick.

As he turned towards me, he saw my eyes open. "Katsuki? Hey." He said with a slight smile.

I closed my eyes as he placed the towel rag on my forehead. It felt nice to have something cold to get rid of the heat. I shivered a little cause my body won't make up its mind on what it wants to feel. 

Once he laid the towel rag on my forehead, he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Are feeling okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm doing great. While my body decides what temperature it wants to be, I have to figure out if I'm tired or not tired."

Kirishima chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, stupid question."

I pulled the blanket up to my chin and curled up. I was trying to get in a comfy position. I watched as a sad expression came over Kirishima's face. He took his hand off and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Uh, got some stuff to do," Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck. "Call if you need anything, alright?"

"Sure?" 

Kirishima nodded his head and then walked off. I listened as I heard his footsteps going up the stairs. What's up with him? I shook it off and got some sleep. I didn't sleep very long because I couldn't stop thinking about Kirishima.

I slowly sat up, which my head did not like that. I pushed the blanket off and got off the couch. I crossed my arms and walked upstairs. Once I reached the top of the stairs I had to pause and leaned against the wall. I felt too dizzy to push forward. 

Once my head stopped spinning, I continued my way towards his room. I knocked on the door. 

"Katsuki?" Kirishima asked. I heard a small amount of commotion.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I called. 

Soon the door opened slightly. Kirishima peaked his head out like he was hiding something. "Hey. You should be laying down."

"What are you doing?" I argued. 

"I'm just doing stuff." He said, not making eye contact with me.

"Shut up. I know you're lying." I argued. I placed my hand on the door, it wasn't as a threat, but to keep myself balanced. "Tell me the truth."

"It's nothing, Katsuki. I'm just doing stuff."

"Why won't you tell me what you're doing?" I argued.

"It's nothing. Can you just drop it?"

"No! You're hiding something from me."

I pushed on the door and it swung open. I had to put all my weight into the push. I had to catch myself on the door frame. I looked around his room to see boxes. Moving boxes.

"What is this?" I asked, looking over at Kirishima.

Kirishima sighed. "Look, I-"

"What the hell is this?! You're just going to up and move without saying anything?!" I shouted. I was pissed, but also sad. "What the hell were you thinking?!"