Nineteen

I woke up to my alarm. I stretched my arms above my head. I went to sit up but stopped. Bakugou was sleeping on top of me with his head on my chest. He was still asleep by the sound of his soft snores. I ran my fingers through his hair. I never understood how his hair was always so soft. 

Not too long after, I heard Bakugou yawn. He brought his hand up and rubbed his eye. He then lifted himself up on his elbows. 

I smiled. "Morning, Katuski."

He rolled his eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's time for me to get ready for work sadly," I said placing my hands on the back of my neck. 

Katsuki growled as he got off of me, but he quickly just laid down next. He pulled the blankets over his shoulder and closed his eyes. 

I chuckled and lifted myself on my elbow. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "Are you going to eat dinner at work or do you want me to make you something for when you get home?"

Katsuki shrugged. "The food at my agency sucks."

I smiled. "That is Bakugou talk for I'll have dinner when I get home." 

Katsuki covered his face with the blanket. I laughed and got off the bed. I walked to my room and started getting dressed. Right as I was putting on my shirt, I heard some noise come from downstairs. 

"I brought breakfast!" Mina called from downstairs.

I finished getting ready and quickly made my way down stairs. As I reached the bottom step, Mina was standing in the kitchen.

She lifted her head with a slight surprise. "Kiri? I didn't think you would be here."

I walked over towards her. "What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm guessing you guys made up yesterday?" She lifted up a container towards me.

Crap. I forgot what happened the day before yesterday. Bakugou and I's fight. I took the container and walked to the table. 

"Uh, I guess we made up," I explained sitting down.

Mina looked at me confused. "You guess?"

I shrugged. "If we didn't, I'd be at Kaminari and Sero's, right?" I opened the container and grabbed my chopsticks. "We mostly just spent yesterday hanging out."

Mina nodded as she walked over to me. "Looks like you redyed your hair." 

I smiled. "You should have seen the way Katsuki was acting."

Mina smiled. "He was nervous, wasn't he?"

I nodded as I took a bite. 

Mina giggled. "Aw, you guys are so freaking cute. Where is Baku?"

"He's laying in bed. Probably still tired." I explained. "He's still recovering from being sick."

"That's right. I forgot that he was sick." Mina sighed. "His welcome back is going to be interesting."

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

Mina glared at me. "He's the number two hero, Kiri. A lot of people have been waiting for him to get back to work."

I nodded. There was a small amount of guilt in my stomach. I forgot that Bakugo hasn't been at work for over a month. Now I can understand why he's always telling me that I shouldn't miss work and show up late. I can't imagine what life is actually like for the number two hero.

"What are you guys talking about?" Bakugou asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

I looked over to see he was just wearing sweatpants with no shirt. I guess he really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. He walked over to the kitchen and got a glass of water.