One

Bakugou

I shot straight up in my bed, sweating and panting. Damn it! This fucking nightmare will be the death of me one of these days. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I rested my head in my hands and slowed my breathing. I need to calm down.

Ever since the accident in high school, every single fucking year, I have the nightmare. I'll have it for a couple of weeks, then it will go away. But it's every year like fucking clockwork. I've tried everything, but the nightmare still comes.

Once my breathing was back to normal, I got off the bed. I sighed. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep for a while, so I walk over to my balcony. The balcony, bathroom, and a walk-in closet were attached to my room. I pretty much locked myself away every time I was home. 

I rested my elbows on the railing and stared out to the city view. I bought this place only for the view. It wasn't for the fact that it was a mansion, that's still fucking empty as hell, but it was for the view. It may be three in the morning, but the city was still bursting with life. 

I rolled my neck and sighed again. I remember that the number one hero, Deku, was coming back to the city. Being the number two hero I'll be able to take the day off while he deals with the little crime that's still around. 

I walk off the balcony and through my bedroom. I decided to walk to the kitchen and make something to eat. I opened the fridge and realized that I forgot to get groceries yesterday. I only had milk and stuff to make a sandwich. 

My house was pretty empty. Being the number two hero, I haven't been home a lot. Even if I was, it would still empty. I don't know how to fucking decorate. I'm simplistic. My dorm back in high school was bland. If I never let anyone in my dorm, there was no fucking need to decorate. 

I made myself a sandwich. I walked over to my couch and turned on the TV. I flipped through channels. I just watched some dumb ass drama show while I finished my sandwich. I leaned back and crossed my arms. My mind wasn't was somewhere else. 

~~flashback~~

"Hey, Bakubro!" Shitty hair cheered running up beside me. 

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes. "Don't fucking call me that."

"Aw, come on." He whined walking with me. "You give me a nickname. I need to give you a nickname."

I looked at him confused. "Are you that dumb? I'm calling you an insult."

"I speak fluent Bakugou, for your information." He said with a smirk. He grabbed on the straps of his backpack. "Do you want to hang out with the squad later?"

"Tsk. Like I want to hang out with you losers." I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Translation, You would like to hang out with your friends."

I glared at him. 

He gave me his classic toothy grin. "Come on, man. Please?"

I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "Fine," I growled. "But don't get mad when I only do my homework."

"Maybe we can do it together." He wrapped his arm. "I need help with it if you don't mind."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised your dumb ass is even passing the class." 

He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hands. "Yeah, I may or may not need a ... tutor soon."

I looked at him confused. He took his hand off and I watched his happy attitude to sad. It was the same look on his face that I saw the first time we were at the dorms. When Mr. Aizawa was getting on his back for saving my ass. It pissed me off.