Seventeen

I jumped out of my car and walked straight to Kirishima's parent's house. Damn it, shitty hair! Why the hell would you go to them? You have friends. You have thousands of friends and you chose to go to the one place where they don't want you and don't want anything to do with you.

As I reached the door, I didn't bother knocking. I placed my hand on the door handle and used my quirk to create a small explosion. I heard something drop at the sound of it. I pushed open the door and went straight upstairs. 

I made it to the top of the stairs. I looked to see Kirishima's mom in the kitchen. The sound I heard was her dropping a pan of noodles onto the floor. In the living room stood Kirishima and his dad. His father had a hand on Kirishima's collar and had his fist in the air, it was dripping blood. Kirishima had tears running down his eyes and didn't make eye contact with me at all.

"Who do you think you are?!" Kirishima's father shouted.

I crossed my arms. "Kirishima, come here."

Kirishima was about to move, but his father kept a tight grip on his collar. "Oh no. He ain't going anywhere."

"Oh, and what are you doing?" I asked pissed off. "Cause to me, it looks like your losing."

His father gritted his teeth and let go of Kirishima. Kirishima slowly walked over to me and stood next to me.

"You pathetic weakling." His father mumbled. "You need your roommate to come to save you, huh? Can't defend yourself?"

"You shut the hell up!" I shouted back at him. "I don't need to save him. He can protect his own damn ass. Hell, he can even protect anyone because he's a pro hero. So you can shut the hell up! I'm only here to wake him up to see that he should never come here again."

With that, I grabbed Kirishima's hand and walked out of the house. We didn't say anything to each other as we walked a couple of blocks back to the car. As we reached the car, Kirishima kept his gaze on the ground and turned towards me. 

"Bakugou, I-"

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and hugged him tight. I held back the tears from falling down my cheeks. I missed him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and hug me in return.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled into his shoulder. 

"What?"

I lifted my head but kept my gaze to the side. "I'm sorry, Kirishima. I ... I know I fucking screwed up. I know that. It's just that, I've had a lot of stuff going through my mind about you and me. A-And I'm sorry if I hurt you." I felt a few tears run down my cheek. "I know I'm just a fucking hothead and jerk. I know I can lose my cool really quickly like I did this morning. So, I'm really really fucking sorry." 

Kirishima placed a hand on my cheek and wiped away the tears with his thumb. He wore a gentle smile. "I'm sorry too, Katuski."

I felt my cheeks heat up at hearing him call me by my first name again. I couldn't help, but smile. Except, I knew that he didn't want to be with me so, I let him go and wiped the tears off my face.

"I know you don't want to come back to the house and all," I began. "So, I asked Sero and Kaminari if you could stay at their place." I looked down at my hands.

"Nah." He said with a smirk. "I have somewhere else I want to stay."

I looked up at him confused. "Where?"

Kirishima took a step closer and placed his hands on my cheeks. "I think I want to stay at my boyfriend's house." 

I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. I'll never get used to this sort of stuff. "A-Are you sure?" I don't know why I was asking. I want him to come back home.