Twenty

The next day was the same as before. I woke up to my alarm. I cuddled with Bakugou for a little bit before getting dressed. Mina is always perfectly timed to come right as I finish. She brought breakfast again today for us. 

After a minute or two, Bakugou came down and we all ate breakfast at the table. As it was time to leave, I gave Bakugou a goodbye kiss in the doorway and left with Mina. Mina and I made simple small talk along the way. 

I finished changing into my hero gear and walked to Fatgum's office. After opening the door, I was greeted by Amajiki, Midoriya, and Fatgum.

"Hey, Red!" Fatgum called. "I assume you already know Deku?"

I nodded as I walked into the room. I stopped next to Amajiki and crossed my arms.

"What's up?"

Deku lifted his hand. "I told him some of this yesterday when I when to talk to Dynamite."

Fatgum nodded. "Perfect. My agency is at the ready, number one hero." 

Deku nodded and then walked out of the room. 

"What's going down?" I asked confused. Deku did fill me in, but I don't know the actual plan.

"Amajiki head on patrol," Fatgum said as he sat down at his desk.

Amajiki nodded and walked out.

I started to feel a little nervous. 

"Deku talked to you about what's going down, correct?" Fatgum asked.

I looked at him confused for a second, before shaking my head. "Uh, yeah. Sort of. It was more of telling me that he's gathering up a bunch of pro heroes to go get Possession Rock."

Fatgum nodded. "And you're okay with this information?"

"What do you mean?"

"Red," He began. "We all know how ... well you know Possession Rock. We also know how well he knows you."

"I'm fine, Fat." I was starting to get annoyed by everyone worrying about me. "If you don't want me fighting, I'm fine with that. I'll just be on the sideline with the police."

"Are you sure?" 

I sighed. "I just want to be there to make sure he's taken away. I don't care if it's by my hands or Katsuki's."

Fatgum nodded his head again as he listened. "You're definitely have proven yourself as one of my top pro hero."

I smiled. 

"If any of us is going to fighting side by side with Deku, it's you." Fatgum smiled.

I looked at him confused for a second. "Seriously?"

"Don't think that you'll be off the hook though. You are the perfect person for Possession Rock, so I want you to watch your distance. I've informed the other pro's coming on to keep a close eye on you."

I gave him my classic toothy smile. I couldn't hide my excitement. "Thank you, Fat! This means a lot."

Fatgum chuckled. "Well, Deku wasn't a fan of the idea. I'm sure that a couple of the other pro's will too. Your job is to prove them wrong. You got that?"

I smiled and nodded. "Right!"

"We'll have a meeting tomorrow with everyone to fully talk about what's going down," Fatgum explained. "I want you to be ready. Other agencies will be with us."

I nodded again.

"Now get to patrol."

I gave him a thumbs up. "You got it."