We're Moving {20}

"Mom?" You called out. You walked into your home and removed your shoes as well as your jacket and bag. "I'm in here sweetheart!" She responded . You made your way into the living room and what surprised you was the faces you were met with.

Your mother was sitting on the edge of the couch with her hair tied back and she was in her pajamas. In the chair next to her was niko, she had her long black hair pulled into a high ponytail and she was wearing casual clothing. On the opposite side of your couch, your father sat and his wife (Niko's mom) was standing behind him.

Your "step mom", Shizuku Aiko, had short black hair and she was rather tall, around 5'8"(idk if this is super tall I'm like 5'5"). She had a slender figure and looked young for her age.

"Hey princess." Your dad said, trying to break the tension that was growing in the room. "What are they doing here?" You ask, facing your mom and ignoring your dad. Your mom opened her mouth to speak but Your step mom cut you off.

"Well (Y/N) dear," she began and walked over to you. "Your father and I would love to have you come live with us for a while." She said with a smile. "Oh yeah, no thanks." You respond quickly before turning to go upstairs.

"(L/N) (Y/N) get back here right now." Your mother said sternly. You quickly obeyed and turned back around. "Listen to what they are saying." She said.

"Sweetheart, I miss you so much ya know?" Your dad said getting up to stand up next to his new wife. "I want to fix things between us especially after the way everything went down." He added with a smile. "Plus Aiko here, would really like to get to know you more." He grabbed your hand, which you quickly pulled away.

"Absolutely not!" You snapped. "You were the one who left me and mom! You can't come here and try to ruin my life because you feel guilty!" You shout as tears made their way to your eyes. "I have friends here, I have a boyfriend and you expect me to just leave it all behind?" You ask.

"You can always meet new people where we move." Your dad said. "Yeah I know a lot of cool people back home you can meet." Niko says, finally joining on in the conversation. "I don't want your stupid friends." You say coldly.

"Mom come on! They can't make me, right?" You pleaded, all your emotions showing out. "Actually they can." She sighed. "You haven't been with your father in a long time and I think it could be good for you to live with him for a while." She reasoned.

"I can't believe this shit!" You grunt while running your fingers through your hair to try and ease the anxiety you were feeling. "When are we leaving? And where are we moving to?" You ask. "We are leaving next weekend and you and Niko are moving in with us to America." Your father replies to you. "(Y/N) sweetie-"
"Do not touch me." You said slapping away Aiko's arm that was reaching to comfort you.

The people around you tried to scold you but you only ignore them. "I can't do this right now." You say quietly and storm off to your room.

You slammed your door closed and collapsed to the floor. This was all so sudden, you were going to have to leave everything you've ever known. You didn't know how to handle your emotions so you just sat there and cried. What am I going to tell the team? What am I going to tell Kei? You began to sob more at the thoughts that clouded your mind.

After you cried all the tears you could, you stood up and changed into more comfortable clothing. You walk over to the mirror in your room and stared at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were extremely red and puffy from crying, cheeks were tear stained, your hair was tangled, and you just looked a mess. "I'm so pathetic." You chuckled at yourself dryly before grabbing your brush to at least comb out the mess on your head.

You walked over to your bed and laid down. Staring at the ceiling above you, all you could do was think about today's events. Your dad and step mom dropping by out of nowhere, expecting you to be okay with being taken away to America. But also, the team's win from today, the looks on their faces when the final whistle blew signifying that they won the match. Your lips formed a small smile as you thought about the team and how much they have done for you.

That smile on your face quickly disappeared once you were brought back to reality, and you realize you would be leaving them soon. Those people you saw every single day at school, they were like your family. The thought of not having them by your side terrified you.

You shook your head, trying to get rid of all the heavy thoughts and get ready to sleep. After a while your eyelids began to feel heavy and you were slowly slipping into sleep.

*buzz*

Just before you could fall asleep your phone went off so you checked what it was.

Your eyes started watering just by reading the name at the top of the screen.

From Kei <3:
Is everything okay?
Read at 11:17 PM

———
Word count: 930+??

Sorry this is so short this was meant to be posted along with the last chapter but I wanted it to be it's own! (Unedited btw)

Ty for constantly supporting this story, it means so much and ily all sm :)

(Also if you guys ever want to talk my Instagram is @savshaddeau so pls message me there or on here)

-Sav