Wake up {17}

You wake up to the warm feeling of sunlight seeping through the curtains. You try to get up but soon realize you are trapped in someone else's embrace. Turning your head, you are greeted with the sleeping face of your boyfriend. You smile to yourself and reach to play with his hair.

He looked so peaceful. His eye lashes resting on his cheeks, his mouth was slightly agape releasing soft snores, and his cheeks were flushed. You couldn't help but smile at how precious he is.

You look over at the clock that read 8:26 am.

"Kei, babe." You said softly in attempt to wake him up. "Kei we have to get up, you have a match today." You say poking his cheek. "Mmm no not yet." He groaned pulling you back down. "We're gonna be late, let me go!" You whined until he did so. "You are loud as hell, shut up." He said before pulling the covers back over him.

"That's it." You sighed and ripped the covers off of him. "(Y/N), I'm so serious stop-" He commanded but was cut off by your lips. Before he could even react to the kiss you pulled away. "No I'm so serious, get up." You said getting up and walking away to brush your teeth.

Time skip to when they are about to leave:

"(Y/N) hurry your slow ass up!" Tsukishima hollered from downstairs. "I'm coming calm down!" You shouted back running down the stairs. Unfortunately, you were going to fast and tripped. "Oh fuck!" You shouted as you feel down the stairs. You squeezed your eyes shut bracing yourself for a hard hit, but it never came. "You're such a klutz, wow." Tsukishima said as he held you. "It was an accident! Leave me alone." You groaned as you pushed him off and walked towards the door. "Whatever let's just go before they leave us." Kei says containing his laughter from your fall.

A comfortable silence wrapped around the two of you as you made your way to the school. But, as time went on the atmosphere seemed to have groan more tense, causing you to turn to the boy next to you.

"Kei? Are you okay?" You ask. "I'm fine." He replies coldly, not even sparing you a glance. "Are you nervous for the match?" You ask hesitantly. "No, maybe, yes, i dunno." He said. "I'm going to take that as a yes." You chuckled. Suddenly you felt the presence of the male next to you disappear and you turned around.

"What if I mess up today? What if I can't block of shiratorizawa's spikes and fuck this up for the whole team? I don't know if I can do
thi-" "okay you need to chill right now." You cut him off and walked back to where he stopped. "What happened to the cocky Kei that I've grown up with? Where'd your confidence go?" You asked and he stayed silent. "You're going to be amazing today, I know it. Dont lose this game because you are scared to disappoint." You said, reaching to cup his cheek.

"Thank you." He sighed and pulled you in for a short but sweet kiss. You pulled away and grabbed his hand.

As you turned around you realized you were right in front of the school gates and the entire Karasuno team was staring at you.  "Oh uh hey guys." You chuckled awkwardly. "HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT DATING?!" Nishinoya shouts. "Uh actually-" "We are dating." Kei cuts you off. "Stop interrupting me you asshole." You grunt while glaring at him. You guys made your way to stand ong front of the team and talk. "Since when?" Suga asks. "Last-" "Last night I asked her to be my girlfriend." Tsukishima says, cutting you off again. "Kei if you interrupt me one more fucking time-" "Alright calm down." Daichi says and everyone else laughs.

"Yamaguchi do you want me to sit with yachi so you can sit with Kei?" You ask as you got on the bus. "No no it's totally fine! I wanted to sit with yachi anyways." He reassured you with a blush visible on his cheeks. "Ohhh I see~" you say smirking at him. "(Y/N) stoppp." He whined.

You went back and sat with Tsukishima. "Fuck." He groaned. "What's wrong?" You ask. "I forgot my headphones." He replied. "Oh wanna share mine?" You suggest and he only nods. You hand him one of your earbuds and press shuffle on your playlist. "You actually have good music." He says sounding a little shocked. "Hey! Dont sound so surprised that I have good music taste." You sigh and lay your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes as the music filled your ears.

Small time skip:

"You guys should stop, they'll be mad when they wake up." You heard someone whisper as you regained consciousness. "Oh shit they're waking up." Someone else whispered. You flutter your eyes open only to be greeted by the boys in your face as well as the cameras of their phones. "What the hell are you doing?" You asked yawning. "Nothing haha." They all chuckled nervously. "Were you taking pictures of us?" You ask, a bit disturbed. "Uhhh-" "Okay were here, get off the bus!" Coach Ukai shouted and everyone started to collect their belongings.

"Kei we're here." You say tapping his shoulder and he slowly wakes up. Everyone was waiting for you guys since you were the last to get off the bus. Once everyone was together you made your way to the gym. As you walked the halls, Tsukishima grabbed your hand. You were shocked by the sudden gesture causing you to glance up at his face. He was visibly feeling nervous again so you just gave his hand a light squeeze and continued walking.

"Okay I have to go up to the stands with yachi." You explain to your boyfriend. "You're going to be amazing okay, please don't overthink it. I'm going to cheer you on until the end I promise." He nodded and pulled you into a hug. You stood on your tiptoes and whispered an "I love you" in his ear. After that, you made your way up to the stands with Yachi and watched as the game was about to begin.

———
Word count: 1054

Okay first I know how OOC is in this entire book especially this chap and I'm so sorry about it-

Hello babes happy (late) New Years!! I hope you all stay safe and healthy this year.

Sorry for not updating me and my family got covid so I was focusing on our health but I'm back <3

Also tysm for 1k reads thats so insane I love u guys sm :)

Okay okay that's enough ily
(Unedited)

-Sav