Bad dreams {10}

"Yes mom I know I'll text you when I'm on my way home from school." You say into your phone. "I have to help the boys today so I'll be home a little later." You continue. "Okay sweetie that's fine I'll see you later, love you bye." Your mother says and hangs up the phone.

You place your phone back in your pocket and continue to make your way to the gym. You go to check your bag to make sure you have everything until you realize you left your homework in your classroom. You groan to yourself and turn back to pick up your homework.

As you near the classroom you begin to hear some familiar voices.

"What about (Y/N)? What is she gonna think?" The boy asks. "I could care less. Plus, you guys aren't even dating so she couldn't get upset." The girl asks. You hear them giggle and identify the duo.

It's Niko and Tsukishima.

You felt tears prick the corner of your eyes as you heard them continue to flirt. After a few seconds everything fell silent. You decided to suck it up, get your homework and leave. You gain enough courage to reach for the door knob and turn it, opening the door.

You freeze at whats in front of you.

Tsukishima has Niko pinned against the white board, his hands on her waist and neck, hers wrapped around his neck.

You kept switching your gaze back in forth between the two of them. Tsukishima looked at you with wide eyes while Niko only smiled and giggled at you.

"W-what? W-why w-ould yo-" you started. "Aww (Y/N), cat got your tongue?" Niko said with a smirk. You just ignored her and turned to the boy next to her. "Well shortie? What are you staring at?" Tsukishima asks as he rolls his eyes.

You back away from the door and run down the hallway, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"NO STOP!" You shout sitting up from your bed. You were sweating and tears were spilling out of your eyes. Looking at you clock, it read 2:47 AM and you flip back down onto your pillows. That's right, it was all just a terrible, terrible dream.

You laid there staring at your ceiling trying to fall back asleep but you constantly failed. You grabbed your phone and opened the texting app.

Shortie:
Hey u up?
Sent at 2:54 AM

You sat there anxiously waiting for a response although you didn't really expect one considering the time.

You set your phone down and trying get comfortable to go back to sleep before u see the screen on your phone light up. You turn to pick it up seeing that there there is one new message.

Saltyshima:
Yea. Wait y the hell are u up?
Sent at 3:01

Shortie:
Bad dream.
Sent at 3:02

Saltyshima:
Wanna talk ab it?
Sent at 3:05

Shortie:
I mean sure but promise u won't think I'm weird because I can't control what happens in my dreams.
Sent at 3:08 hw

Saltyshima:
Yea yea whatever
Sent at 3:09

(You told him what happened in your dream over the texts sorry I just don't feel like doing all that bc it's literally 2 AM rn as I write this)

Shortie:
Then I was like getting away from you guys while crying lmao
Sent at 3:45 AM

Saltyshima:
Oh damn-
Sent at 3:46 AM

Shortie:
But it was just a dream ig and it just freaked me out idk
Sent at 3:48 AM

Saltyshima:
Yea but you know I would never do that right?
Sent at 3:51 AM

Shortie:
Yea ig ur right. Okay well I'm sorry for disturbing you I'll see you soon gn
Sent at 3:55 AM

Saltyshima:
It's okay and yea gn
Sent at 3:55 AM

You then put your phone down and turn on your side. You couldn't help but feel nervous about her dream, more specifically the possibility of it coming true.

You continued to think and give yourself anxiety until you came to your sense, took a deep breath, and drifted back off to sleep.

——-

Word count: 706

So sorry for the short chapter I promise we are getting to the drama soon. It's literally 2:45 AM and I wanted to write wayyy more but I physically can because I'm falling asleep.

Ill update in the morning-afternoon tmr okay byeee

(Unedited)

-Sav