Together {16}

The end of the day rolled around and everyone was still staring and whispering but you couldn't care. After you and Tsukishima had that intimate moment you weren't going to listen to the shit everyone else was saying. Yachi checked in on you to make sure you were okay and you told her you were better as well as giving her thanks.

"(Y/N) are you okay? I heard what happened." Yamaguchi said as you guys got up to head to the gym for practice. "Yes I'm okay yams thank you." You say with a smile.

"What did you get on the English test?" You ask Tsukishima who was walking next to you. "97 what about you?" He asks. "86." You say quietly. "What was that? 96?" Tsukishimas asked with a smirk trying to mess with you.
"No I said 86." You groan. "Idiot, imagine being bad at English." He laughed at you. "Ugh kei you're so mean." You whine and he just covers his mouth to hide his laughter. "What ever beanstalk." You grunt furrowing your eyebrows.

Yamaguchi on laughs at the interaction until he looks up and sees Yachi at the end of the hall. "Uhh I'll see you guys at the gym I have to do something first." He says running ahead to the flustered girl.

"Oh my god." You stop in your tracks as you watch the boy run away. "Don't do it midget." Tsukishima warns you. "Kei they would be so cute ahhh!" You squeal. "I thought I told you not you screech like that it's annoying." He sighs rubbing his temples. "Shut up you sound like an old man. I'm just happy for yams, aren't you?" You suggest. "Yea I mean I guess." Tsukishima says bluntly. You only roll your eyes as you guys continue to the gym.

Once you get to your destination everyone stops and looks your way. "Uh hey guys?" You say awkwardly. Most of the boys walk up to you and start talking. "(Y/N) we heard what happened." Daichi says. "Yea are you okay?" Asahi asks. "DO YOU NEED US TO BEAT SOMEONES ASS?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya ask running through everyone else. "Guys guys, thank you for being worried but I'm fine I promise." You reassured them with a smile.

"Whatever I'm going to change." Tsukishima says. Before he turns to go to the club room he bends down and kisses your temple. The whole gym went silent and stared in shock. Your cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "KEI YOU CANT DO SHIT LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE UGH." You whined and he only laughed while walking away.

Timeskip:

"Alright go home and get rest, we have the match against shiratorizawa this weekend!" Coach ukai shouts dismissing practice.

"Yamaguchi are you walking with us?" You ask the boy. "Uh actually I was going to walk home with yachi if that's okay with you guys." He says shyly. "Of course it is!cSee you this weekend." You say and begin walking with Tsukishima.

As you were walking home with Tsukishima you guys had your pinkies linked. "Do you wanna stay over tonight?" He asks breaking the silence. "Is your mom okay with it?" You ask. "I'm pretty sure she isn't even home tonight, and even if she is she loves you." He responds. "Alright I'll text my mom then, I don't wanna see Niko anyways." You say.

You text your mom and she says she fine with it. "She said okay." You tell him. "Alright." Tsukishima responds. "Kei?" You call out to him. "Yeah?" "Thank you for everything today." You respond and he only grips your pinkie slightly harder in response.

Timeskip to you guys at his house and laying in his bed bc I'm lazy and don't feel like writing all the other details:

You were laying there in bed with the boy you have come to love. He was combing his hands through your hair and you were drawing circles on his chest. "Hey, can I ask you something?" He breaks the silence and you nod, looking up at him. "Well I already gave my speech about how important you are to me earlier and all that cheesy shit so I'm just gonna ask." He explains and you just listen. "(Y/N) I like you so- no no I love you so much and I don't wanna mess this shit up because I care for your short ass," you let out a small chuckle at the comment. "Whatever, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and your eyes widen.

"I mean if you don't want to-" You cut him off with a kiss. "Of course I want to! I love you too kei so much." You reply kissing all over his face. "Alright alright." He laughs.

After the laughter dies down you continue to stare into eachothers eye until he grabs your chin and brings you in for another kiss. Your eyes flutter closed as you return the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. "Thank you." He says quietly. "For what?" "I don't know everything i guess." He responds and you let out a small laugh. You both continue to cuddle until you fall deeply asleep dreaming about everything.

And that was your first real moment with your boyfriend.

———
Word count: 800???

THIS IS SO BAD AND KEI IS VERY OOC SO IM SORRY KSJFJDJDN ANYWAYS
I hope you guys enjoyed the double update. (Unedited btw)

Thank you for 700+ reads too ily <3

-Sav