Ch 8. Super gore nest pt 1: Pest control

Khan Maykr POV:

This "slayer" is starting to become an issue. No one has ever defied my will for that long and survived. He is our top priority in order to save my kind from extinction. Right now I am talking to Deag Grav about our new sentry.

"HAVE YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO EVEN STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE SLAYER?"

Deag Grav: I think you would be most pleased by the sentry I chose. It's a demon of course. The one we kept for execution to the prisoners of Sentinel Prime. The one rule we broke just to have this champion on our side. The one demon that is the last of its kind. The one who survived the slayer's wrath and became the strongest of its species. The one and only demon that did the unthinkable: it took the one thing the slayer hold dear the most and yet still survived his carnage.

"I CAN ASURE YOU THAT THIS CHAMPION OF YOURS IS A WORTHY OPPONENT TO THE SLAYER. I HAVE FULL FAITH FOR YOU. NOW WE MUST WAIT AND SEE IF THE SLAYER WILL EVER COME FOR US."

Deag Grav: Yes your grace.

"YOU MAY LEAVE NOW."

Grav left the scene.

'WHEREVER YOU ARE POWERFUL ONE......

DON'T KEEP US WAITING FOR YOUR FAILURE.'

No one POV:

The slayer and his team made it near the super gore nest. However, his eyes and mind were fixated on two things.

'God, why do they have to wear skimpy clothing like this? Every time I look at them, I start to feel stiff. I think I might be in lo-NO! KEEP IT TOGETHER! I WILL NOT FALTER SO EASILY! NO PERVERTED THOUGHTS IN YOUR BRAIN! ONLY GUNS AND BUN BUNS! THAT'S IT!'

Of course, curiosity always gets the best of the slayer.

Slayer: *Takes a peek for a split second then looks away*

'F U C K M E ! NO NO NO NO DO NOT LET THEM WIN!!!'

He tries his best not to stare at them. But eventually, he gave up.

'........well, maybe just a QUICK look at them wouldn't hurt so bad right? Right?? Riiiight???'

The 2 girls weren't aware that the slayer was staring at their "assets". This means he got a good look at Ryuko and Satsuki in their kamui. And boy was it breathtaking for him to see such a thing.

'Holy shit.'

0_0

0_0

'Heh, I'll be damned. That's quite impressive. Usually I'm more into demon slaying, guns and bunnies. Well I gotta say, Ryuko's got quite a bust (Although eyebrows has a bigger bust). But DAMN eyebrows has those ass cheeks that would rival the cyberdemon. And that thing had quite an ass the first time I fought it. Heh. Guess they're both BADASSES after all.'