Ch 11. The Marauder's fury

3rd POV:

'Of all the demons that had to appear, it had to be that guy huh?'

Winter: Th-That's no ordinary demon.....

'No shit Elsa.'

Marauder: You didn't forget about me didn't you?

Slayer: It's been a long time seeing you here.

Marauder: I've been waiting for this time to come slayer. You were a fool to resist the Khan Maykr, as to your fellow brothers and sisters. I've been exposed to the Khan Maykr's will and have seen everything that was hidden from us. My eyes have been opened to the truth behind this world, and I will make sure the others see what was hidden from them all this time. I've done the Khan Maykr's work for her. And here you are, defending the poor humans from extinction. Are you some petty hero who chose his gifts to save others? You are never a hero to them. They are the reason why the world is ending. Their stupidity costed their pathetic lives countless times in history yet you chose to side with them? Don't make me laugh.

Slayer: Who said I was gonna save humanity? They fuck up every goddamn time. They had one job. ONE. SINGLE. FUCKING. JOB. And they keep repeating the same goddamn mistake: DO NOT OPEN A PORTAL TO HELL! I just came here to fix their retarded mistakes they keep making. Especially Samuel soap dispenser.

Marauder: Then why do you bother saving them if you say they ruin everything?

Satsuki: Because unlike your kind, we can improve ourselves and fix the mistakes done by those who-

Marauder: I want to speak to a warrior, not a thot like you!

Ryuko: SHUT UP!!! HE'S MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY!!!

Marauder: Not compared to what I will do to all of you. You humans lack any understanding of who you are fighting.

Ryuko: What the fuck are you saying anyways?

'Exactly. What kind of BULLSHIT are you talking about?'

Marauder: You humans are far dumber than I expected. You can't even bother to listen to what I have to say! This is why I hate you humans.

Gamagori: WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!

Marauder: Are you blind or deaf? I serve the Khan Maykr as she has granted me a gift that I will never forget. And that is the promise of unlimited power to eliminate the slayer once and for all!

Slayer: SHUT UP YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!!! YOU SWITCHED SIDES ALL BECAUSE KOCK SUKYR GAVE YOU AN AXE AND A PEASHOOTER!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE ANYWAYS!!!

Marauder: Still angry as always.

Ryuko: JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!

Marauder: Hm? Another angry one? How adorable.

Nonon: If you think you are going to stop us, we outnumber you plus the slayer is on our side so GIVE IT UP!

Marauder: *Chuckles* I like those odds.

And the god wannabe just casually walks towards the slayer. So the slayer walks towards him as well.

Marauder: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of-

Slayer: Shut up and fight me already.

Marauder: As you wish usuper.

'Aw shit, here we go again.'