Ch 13. Sentinel prime: An eye for an eye

3rd POV:

Slayer: Well, here we are......Sentinel Prime........

Satsuki: (This reminds me of Honnouji Academy for some reason.)

Ryuko: This is gonna be a cake walk for us.

Senketsu: I'm not so sure about that. (Wonder what the blood of a night sentinel tastes like. And a Maykr)

Slayer: Yeah........

Mako: Let's go!

The four made their way to the fortress to find the final hell priest: Deag Grav. Upon entering the building, they head towards an elevator that takes them somewhere as the slayer slowly remembers how he got here in the first place.

Slayer: ............

Mako: You alright?

*Flashback start*

A wounded marine was being dragged by the night sentinels towards the priests.

Doomguy: .................

Night Sentinel 29: We found him in the valley, just outside the castle walls. He was badly wounded and wearing this.....

The night sentinel gave the helmet the marine wore to the priest.

Doomguy: ...guts. Huge guts! Kill them......must.....kill them all!

Deag Ranak: He still has fight in him yet.

Deag Nilox: Inspite of his injuries.....

Deag Ranak: Send him to the arena. Let him be judged like all the others.

The night sentinels drag the marine away.

*Flashback ends*

Slayer: I remembered this place.......

Satsuki: You do?

Slayer: This was where they found me.

Ryuko: Huh.

Mako: *Gasps* THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY DREAM IS!! I PREDICTED SOMETHING!!!

Slayer: What a fucking coincidence.

The four take a look around the place until the hologram of the Khan Maykr appears.

Khan Maykr: I offer you, oh great powerful one, a sign of TRUCE.

Slayer: What truce? I am not looking for a peace treaty. Not after what you did to this place.

Satsuki: There will be no bargaining you false god.