Ch 10. ARC Complex: Getting back what's mine

(Ryuko and Satsuki were not harmed in the picture above)

3rd POV:

ARC soldier: OPEN FIRE!!

Demons: *SCREEECH*

*GUNSHOTS*

The ARC Complex is under attack by the demonic horde. The ARC is desperately trying to hold them back until the slayer arrives. Unfortunately, a new threat emerges from the shadows. A new race of creatures that have been hidden for some time rose from their deep sleep. The time of global domination starts for the new visitors known as: The Life Fibers.

ARC soldier: OH MY GOD! IS THAT FUCKING CLOTHING IN THE SKY???

One of the soldiers were snared by the cloth and eaten whole, transforming the suit into a more beefed up build. The demons recognized the new race and suddenly decided to team up with the clothing and purge what remains of the human race.

Nudist soldier: You got to be fucking kidding me.

ARC commander: Fall back now!

Waves of the invaders surround the soldiers picking them off one by one. It was no use for the soldiers to fight back. They either have to run or accept their defeat. But there is another option: Wait until the slayer arrives.

Right now, the slayer's team arrived at one of the buildings destroyed by the attack.

Slayer: Well fuck. How are these guys alive after all this shit? Samuel really did a lot behind the scenes while I was gone. He better have what I needed. Cause shit's about to go down.

Vega: Dr. Hayden is just across the complex. This industrial campus was once the headquarters of the Resistance.

Satsuki: Humanity doesn't have all day. We need to move. NOW.

Mako: Hopefully there will be good news.

UAC spokesperson: Good news for the faithful: The deceiver, Samuel Hayden is no more- the ARC is no more.

Ryuko: DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?!

Mako: Wait Samuel Hayden fell?! He's dead?!

Inumuta: No he did not. He's just in bad shape.

Slayer: Welp, time to take the elevator.

Satsuki: I don't think we should-

Slayer: GERONIMO!!!

*CRASH*

Satsuki: Did he just jump down into an elevator?

Junketsu: You don't say?

The demons looked at an elevator that just went down.

Demons: *Visible confusion*

DING!

Slayer: MISS ME DIDN'T YOU?

Doom Revenant: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*BANG*

The mecha zombies fired their blasters but were flame belched and blown up into pieces from the grenades.

Slayer: YOU CALL THIS PUTTING UP A FIGHT!? WE CALL THIS A DIFFICULTY TWEAK!

The slayer grabs the imp. This is what the imp sees before death:

 This is what the imp sees before death: