Ch 15.5 ERROR 404: IMPROBABILITY DRIVE NOT FOUND (Short)

(This is merely a teaser for what's to come.)

At a Revocs corporation base far, far away:

Ragyo: Ugh. How can a god of death and destruction get curb stomped by my dear daughter? She should've been turned into tomato sauce by then.

Rei: Hmm........

Rei noticed a small machine inside the clown.

Rei: Huh? What's a tiny machine doing inside the clown's brain?

Ragyo: Excuse me?

Rei: I found something that's inside the clown.

Ragyo: Let me see!

Ragyo took a look inside the clown's head. It reveals something that impressed her.

 It reveals something that impressed her

Ragyo: My my........what do we have here?

Rei: I don't believe it. It's impossible for such machine to be placed on a human.

Ragyo: Who would give this angry clown such a strange machine like this?

Tricky woke up and saw his body sown by life fibers.

Tricky: *SCREAMS*

Rei: Calm down we were just taking a look at your wounds.

Tricky: >÷(

Ragyo: Tell me darling.......what is this machine exactly?

Tricky: IMPROBABILITY DRIVE. CLOWN NEED DRIVE TO SURVIVE. IMPROBABILITY DRIVE IS INSIDE ME. BUT ONLY A REPLICA AND NOT AS STRONG AS THE LAST DRIVE.

Rei: So you're saying this machine was a replica to keep you alive. How?

Tricky: REAL IMPROBABILITY DRIVE GIVES UNIMAGINABLE POWER TO CLOWN. CLOWN CAN KILL ANYTHING WITH EASE. IT'S SO FUN AND NEVER BORING.

Ragyo: So where's the real Improbability Drive?

Tricky: GONE. BROKEN. NO LONGER HAS POWER ANYMORE.

Ragyo: That can be arranged..........

A swarm of life fibers were carrying something that made Tricky happy.

Rei: Is this what you wanted?

Tricky: >=D

Ragyo: I wonder what benefits this machine will-

Tricky: >=( YOU DO NOT TOUCH IMPROBABILITY DRIVE! ONLY CLOWN HAS IMPROBABILITY DRIVE!

Ragyo was taken back by Tricky shouting at her.

Ragyo: Oh excuse me?! I was the one who brought you to life! You would've been worm food had I not saved you. Hmph! You are all the same.

Tricky: YOU ARE NOT JESUS! YOU ARE NOT AUDITOR! YOU ARE......NOT.........HAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Ragyo: What the actual fuck is your problem?! That's the thanks I get for reviving you??!

Tricky: CLOWN DON'T LIKE WHORES. CLOWN LIKES CHAOS!!

Ragyo: >=( WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A WHORE?!!

Rei: Ma'am, we must stay on ta-

Ragyo: Not now Rei! Tricky you ungrateful little shit.....I SHOULD'VE JUST KILLED YOU WHILE YOU WERE MERELY A CORPSE!!

That was a bad mistake Ragyo made. She picked a fight with a god. Tricky was beyond thankful for Ragyo and was super pissed off. Ragyo is gonna get what she fucking deserves.

Tricky:

Ragyo and Rei were shocked to see Tricky, transforming into a monster more frightening than any other life fiber monstrosity they could ever create. Tricky was far from thankful. He is bored and angry. Now is the time for him to cause madness in this ungrateful world.

Tricky: *SCREAMS IN PURE RAGE*

Ragyo: 0_0 WH-WHAT IS THAT??!

Rei: Ma'am! We must leave! Now!

The duo left the building as the clown slowly but surely following them.

Tricky: RAGYOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Honnouji Academy (Destroyed):

UAC spokesperson: Well then, the slayer should be here in any moment. I can feel it.

Cerberus leader: I can assure you that this guy will be going home in a body bag to be fed by the pigs once we're done with him.

UAC spokesperson: I'm sure it's not hard to kill one man. After all........deep down inside him........he is always alone.

The pig masked individual appeared.

???: Is he almost here?

UAC spokesperson: Patience my pig friend......we have all the time we need. Are the hostages in place?

???: Yes. They are ready to play our little game.

UAC spokesperson: Good. We shall test the slayer's morality and see if he even cares about those pathetic lives.

???: Excellent. He'll be surprised when he sees them.

UAC spokesperson: I know he will. But he isn't gonna be alone anymore. I got a handful of mercenaries by my side to keep him occupied.

 I got a handful of mercenaries by my side to keep him occupied

???: Time is ticking slayer. Make up your choice.