Ch 18. Honnouji Academy: Saving Private Velvet

Forced to head to Honnouji Academy all by himself requested by the pig, the slayer must save the hostages and Velvet. Unfortunately, two other people made him change the outcome. After recently being attacked by Tricky, he will have no choice but to team up with the law enforcement ladies against a zombie clown hell bent on murdering him and a pig in human clothing testing him with their traps and challenges. It's either failure or success that will be determined by the slayer. But this time, Tricky's changing the game's rules. And it's only a matter of time to determine Velvet's fate. All the slayer can do is hope that Velvet will survive long enough to be rescued. He will do whatever it takes to save her no matter the odds. But now, time is no longer on his side. It's now or never.

Nudist Beach base:

Mako: *Sleeping*

Ryuko: OHHHHHH. NOW I GET IT. YOU GUYS WANT ME TO-

Dozer: Shut up. No talking dickbrain.

Winter: *Sighs* Let's try this again. NO interruptions please.

Ryuko: Whatever.

Aikuro: Okay. You and Satsuki have been with the slayer for quite some time. Is there anything that you know about that you're interested in sharing?

Satsuki: Well, it's quite a long story.

Nonon: So......while we're just minding our own business at Honnouji Academy, some green man just came in and started to cause a scene. We weren't really sure why he came here but at first we assumed he's just some dumb monkey.

Sanageyama: Like the five idiots that we were, our idea was to make an example out of him to the students.

Gamagori: He ended up making an example out of us instead. Needless to say, it was embarrassing.

Nonon: No shit! We didn't stand a fucking chance!

Inumuta: It happened in just minutes. He was too strong for our goku uniforms to even land a scratch on his "clothing".

Samuel: PREATOR SUIT YOU ELITE RETARDS!

Nonon: Well sorry! It's not our fault for mistaking his armor as a kamui!

Tsumugu: Continue.

Satsuki: Anyways, his strength nearly killed us all. Even I was shocked at his power levels. But then came.........THEM.

Vega: Before Satsuki was about to be executed, the demons followed the slayer. It went south quickly and destroyed most of Honnouji Academy and it's cities.

Ryuko: Not to mention, he's kinda hot with those ab-*Deimos elbows her* OW!!! WHAT?! I'M JUST SAYING!

Satsuki: It all went so fast. I didn't witness all of it, but once it was over........everything changed.

Winter: Hmm. And I'm assuming you weren't prepared for an event like this.

Satsuki: Sadly no.

Inumuta: Even when the slayer was on our side this time, it only got worse.