Ch 19. Taking a break.........or not. (Short)

After freeing Velvet and escaping Honnouji Academy from the clutches of Ragyo, Tricky and the Pig, the angry marine decides to stop his demon genocide to keep an eye on his bunny friend Velvet while preparing for what he'll fight next. However, something huge has just woken up and it's not the Icon of Sin. Something gigantic is floating in the air and is focused on finishing Ragyo's plan and it will not stop until its mission is completed. It's only a matter of time before the slayer faces against an unknown enemy Ragyo has kept secretly hidden up until her demise. Whatever it is, it's no demon........but rather.........something alien.

At ???:

Initiating backup plan.............

Project F.G.R. is in progress.

F.G.R. at 5%

Starting launch sequence.............

F.G.R. at 15%

Replaying footage of creator Ragyo Kiryuin.............

Footage ended.

F.G.R. at 34%

Scanning for possible killer of Ragyo................

Match found.

Target: Doom Slayer

F.G.R. at 48%

Scanning for last known location...............

Location found. Doom Slayer at approximately 500 miles.

F.G.R. at 69%

Systems optimized.

No sign of Rei or Pig.

New objective: Eliminate all humans.

Listing all possible allies of the Doom Slayer..............

All allies of the Doom Slayer found: Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki, Velvet, Dozer, Elite Four, Vega, Samuel Hayden, Winter, Dozer, Hank, Sanford, Deimos, Nui, Alex, Rebecca, Nudist Beach, ARC, UAC and the remaining survivors on Earth.

Course of action: EXTERMINATE.

F.G.R. at 99%

Threat level of Doom Slayer: Extreme

Eliminate at all costs

F.G.R. fully completed.

F.G.R. is ready to go.

Begin launch countdown in 3........2.......1........Launch.

The unidentified object slowly revealed itself and rises into the air, detaching itself from the ground.

Estimated time to reach designated target: 5:00:00

NOW APPROACHING DOOM SLAYER'S LOCATION...........

The Slayer MUST be terminated.

Slowly but surely, the hovering behemoth followed wherever the slayer's location was.