Chapter 12

THANKS FOR 1.33K! KIND OF LONG CHAPTER btw...

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

TWO DAYS LATER

Hayes//

Two days have passed. Two days of staying late in her hospital room. Cam had to leave, he had an important meeting yesterday. So did Nash, but he decided to stay here and take care of her. I arrived her room. I entered and saw her almost lifeless body. Her tan skin became pale skin. Her shiny hair, looked more like a mess. Her pinkish lips looked chapped. Her beautiful escence was gone, no more laughs, no more smiles. As I entered the room, I was greeted by my mom and Sky. It was Nash and I's turn to look after her today. I saw a drawing in her bed, it was horses and Dany and Sky. As they left, Nash fell asleep and it was only me and her in the room. "Hey" I said, "I know you probably can't hear me but I just wanted you to know this. I miss you. I know we only met a few days ago, and I know we met in the awkwardest way possible, but I miss you. Your contagious laugh, where did it go? Your bright smile, where is it? I want you to stay strong. I need you to stay strong. Two days is a lot for me, and I can't stand watching my new 'sister' almost dead in a hospital bed. Also, I know you have dreamed of meeting us, I know you supported us since the beggining, now its my time to support you. Whenever you need someone to hold onto, or someone's shoulder to cry onto, I'll be here for you," I was crying now, a tear in my cheek,"Also Nash and Cam. We really like you, I really like you. I knew I would since I saw you in Sky's room. Also, you need to stay strong for your family back home in Mexico. You cannot leave your brother, or mother, or father. You cannot leave Nash, or Cam, or Sky, or me. You cannot leave me. What would I do without you? I know, you might be thinking, 'how you did before you met me, how you did before you knew I existed' yeah but know that I know you, I can't stand seeing you like this. I think I like you way too much to see you like this. I don't even know if I like you or not. I mean yeah it would be awkward to date your brother or sister, but you are just..aah. Stay strong okay? Stay stong, please..." and I couldn't anymore. I was crying and sobbing in her bed until I heard a sound....

Dany//

I woke up. I heard beeps, and I figured I was at the hospital. They weird thing? My body was still layed down. I could get off the bed, but still watch my body not move. That is when I realized, I was not fully awake. Like that girl Mia, in the book 'If I Stay.' I don't know how much time I have been there, but damn I missed having my eyes opened. I saw mom and Sky there. Not talking, no sound. "Mom? Sky?" I called, they seemed to not listen to me. So I decided to take a walk in the hospital, no one could see me. I went out the room and started watching my sorroundings. People everywhere, people crying, people shouting, people laughing. I saw pregnant ladies, kids with their arms broken, and newborn babies. I was getting bored so I returned to my room. No more mom or Sky, instead Nash and Hayes. Nash seemed asleep, so I decided to play with his long hair. He didn't wake up, he seemed not to notice. When I heard Hayes talking to me. "Hey, I know you probably can't hear me but I just wanted you to know this. I miss you. I know we only met a few days ago, and I know we met in the awkwardest way possible, but I miss you. Your contagious laugh, where did it go? Your bright smile, where is it? I want you to stay strong. I need you to stay strong. Six months is a lot for me," wait I have been here six months?! "and I can't stand watching my new 'sister' almost dead in a hospital bed. Also, I know you have dreamed of meeting us, I know you supported us since the beggining, now its my time to support you. Whenever you need someone to hold onto, or someone's shoulder to cry onto, I'll be here for you," he was now crying,"Also Nash and Cam. We really like you, I really like you. I knew I would since I saw you in Sky's room. Also, you need to stay strong for your family back home in Mexico. You cannot leave your brother, or mother, or father. You cannot leave Nash, or Cam, or Sky, or me. You cannot leave me. What would I do without you? I know, you might be thinking, 'how you did before you met me, how you did before you knew I existed'," boy you guessed right, "yeah but know that I know you, I can't stand seeing you like this. I think I like you way too much to see you like this. I don't even know if I like you or not. I mean yeah it would be awkward to date your brother or sister, but you are just..aah. Stay strong okay? Stay stong, please..." he stopped talking and started to cry more. Sobbs, the only thing you could hear. Does he like me, as much as I like him? Wait no, you don't like him, you can't. Lots of things wandered in my head. I felt a small tear come down my cheek. Which means a small tear came down the lifeless girl in the bed. Hayes felt it, because he looked up and started shouting, "NASH! NASH! LOOK, SHE CAN HEAR ME! SHE IS CRYING GO TELL THE DOCTOR, THAT SHE IS ALMOST AWAKE!" Nash went running to the doctor and dissapeared, "Don't worry baby, you'll be in my arms soon" Hayes said kissing my forehead. The doctor came running and started watching me. Nash called mom and they were here in like 5 minutes. After minutes of waiting the doctor decided to speak. Everyone's eyes opened, even mine, at the words of this guy. "Whoever saw, or felt that tear is wrong. Six months is a lot. I don't think this girl will ever wake up." Hayes started crying like crazy and got out of the room. "Hayes!" I called grabbing his hand. But since I'm practically a ghost he couldn't hear me, or feel me. "WHY?! Why does she have to die, she cannot die. This is al my fault, if it wasn't for me, she wouldv'e died. Why did I wanted to go on that stupid lake. Stupid Hayes. Where's a blade?" he said to himslef. Blade. Holy maloley, he wanted to cut himslef. "Oh nonono, honey no. Don't cut Hayes. For me." I said. I know he cannot hear me, but he sensed it, because he quickly returned to the room. "We will have to desconnect her today. We have another patient and theres no more room in the hospital." the doctor said looking down, and worried. "If there's no more chances for her to wake up, then do it doctor, but can we at least say goodbye?" asked mom. Well, I'll die today. I started crying, not as much as Hayes, but I cried. I couldn't die, I have a family, a family who loves me, and will miss me. What about Valeria? Or Alejandra? Or Cecilia and Andrea? The least Hayes or Nash can do is inform those girls. My thoughts were disturbed by Skylynn speaking, "Hi Dany, and goodbye. I love you very very very much. And I will miss you too. Now Hayes will have to learn how to use Black Beauty as you did" she said laugjing. That girl always making me laugh, "thankyou for being a very good sister these days, bye!" she finished kissing my cheek. Then it was Nash, and then mom. I couldn't pay attention, they were making me cry a lot. Last but not least...Hayes. "I'm not really good at saying goodbye but I'll try. Thank you for always supporting us. I will miss you very much. And as I said before, I love you" I know Hayes, I know. Then the doctor came and whispered, "Have a good afterlife darling" and all went black...

And one word escaped my mouth......Hayes

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

HEY GUYS!! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER...i guess you now know i like them..

BUUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING!! 1.33K, THATS A LOT, BELIEVE ME:)

IS SHE REALLY DEAD, OR NOT..

BYE BYE MY LLAMAS!!

-dany