chapter 18

dany//

'Wake up babe, were here' and a kiss on my forehead was all Hayes did to wake me up. I honestly don't know how he did it. I remember my friends trying to wake me up, and they couldn't, even with pouring water all over me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled and then laughed. 'How many hours did I slept?' I asked him, he counted with his fingers, ' About 6 hours, that's all the way.' I just smiled and started picking all my things up. 'Well now you two lovely cuties have to wait untill all of the passengers of the plane get out. That way we will know you are safe. Okay kids?' the flight assistant told us, we nodded and smiled. 'Ugh, how old does she think we are?' I asked, he just laughed and we waited paciently until everyone got out. There was only two girls who spotted Hayes, yet he couldn't take pics. After everyone was out, we got out and went quickly to baggage claim. I was looking forward to seeing Cam more than Nash, I needed to thank him for what he did. After we had our luggage with us, Hayes guided me towards where Nash was. I was really scared some girl might attack me.

hayes//

Dany looked a bit scared. Her head was down, and she was moving quickly. 'Why are you going so fast?' I asked, she quickly looked at me and said, 'Cause I don't want crazy fangirls to attack me because I'm with you.' I just laughed, we were near to where Nash was picking us up. I am honestly impressed, I havn't been mobbed yet, in airports girls come from everywhere just to say hi or a picture. 'So, if you didn't know me, and saw me with another girl, would you attack her?' I asked. She looked up at me and stopped. 'Um no. I'm not that crazy, I would try to know if she was a friend or somethin', then if she was your girlfriend, be happy for you, but kill her mentally' she said. 'Yet, I know my friend Ceci would attack her, I mean, she frickin' loves u dude. Like crazy, not in the creepy way. I think, I don't know anymore.' she added. I laughed and we finally saw Nash waving. We almost runned to get to him, and we hugged him. After that we just went to the car and went to his appartment.

dany//

Nash played some music and we just talked. 'Oh yeah, um Hayes, about what I was telling you a while ago. She really likes you, and she supports you very very much. I just wanted you to know that, she really wants you to know it.' I said. He nodded, 'Yeah, can you please tell her I'm sorry about I was scared of her, now I feel really bad about it. Please, do you think she'll accept my appologie?' he sounded really worried. 'Yeah she will' he smiled and Nash started talking. 'Hey Dan, you'll meet Bryant!' he said. 'Omg are you serious? He is very talented, plus the pics he takes of you guys, are really cool' I said, they all laughed and Nash stopped the car. 'We're here' he said. I was so excited, it was my first time in LA and I would be spending it with my favorite people on the planet. I hope this will be fun. As we were entering, I was the first to reach the door. Nash opened the door and I stepped in. The appartment was so cool. When I turned I saw the love of my life.

-------------------------------------

hey guys!! hope you liked the chapter, another cliffhanger.. :) don't hate meee:(

i updated Flights today too, so you can go check that out! don't forget to vote and comment...

shoutout to xoxolivs and Mrs_Mendes_ because they have very good books:)

Argentina and Romania are now welcomed to the Llama Squad(best name tbh)

bye my llamas!

- dany