Chapter 15

Just a filler! GO FOLLOW demgrierbrothers AND READ HER BOOK 'REBORN' IT IS SO GOOD!

now to the story...

-----------------------------------------------

Dany//

I got off bed and after eating breakfast Nash told me to help him with his luggage. "So, your'e leaving at...?" I asked him. "I'm leaving at 7 pm so I can spend the rest of the day with youu" he said hugging me. We went to his room and he pulled out a suitcase and he started throwing some clothes there. I helped him fold his clothes when he started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I said laughing too, his laugh is so contagious. "Oh nothing, just some joke Shawn told me yesterday" he said shaking his head. My eyes grew wide, "Wait you talked to Shawn Mendes yesterday?" I asked him, "Yup!" he said. "Wh-where like, omg where?!" I asked him, and he turned to see me. "Oh, in FaceTime, I was going to your room to see if you wanted to meet him, but Hayes yelled at me so I went back to my room" he said. Bye. Like bye. "HAyes is going to die soon, and by soon I mean now." I said, he looked at me as I exited my room and stomped until I got to the living room when Hayes was.

Hayes//

I was looking at my phone on the couch when I heard stomps. I looked up and saw a laughing/worried Nash and a idk how to describe bc i barely know her Dany. When she got to me, I got up to hug her. Then Nash took his phone and started recording, they must be filming a vine, I thought. oH boy I was wrong. When I was about to hug her, she lifted her arm, and slapped me. It hurt like hell. "OH, OH MY GOD WHY WAS THAT FOR! OH MY GOD STUPID WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I was about to place my hand on my cheek, when she slapped me again. "DON'T CALL ME STUPID!" I was almost crying in pain, believe me or not, this girl is strong as Hercules. "Why did you slap me in the same cheek, you shouldv'e switched!" I told her, she nodded. "You are right, let me slap you" I nodded. Wait what? Strike three. "OW! You slapped me three times, can you please explain me why the hell you did that?" I asked her, Nash laughing in the background. "Well, yesterday Nash was facetiming Shawn, and I was going to meet him, but guess what? You and yuor stupid new obsession with PLL ruined it all. Remember when you shouted at Nash last night? Well, that was my opportunity to meet him." she said frowning. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" I said rubbing my cheeks. "I'm sorry for slapping you way too hard, I was mad" she said hugging me, "its okay" I said returning the hug.

Dany//

After slapping, appologizing, and hugging Hayes, we continued with Nash's suitcase. After that we just stayed on the couch and watched PLL. It was time for Nash to get ready to go. When he was ready, mom drove us to the airport, and we sayed goodbye to Nash. "Bye Dany! See you soon" he said hugging me tight. I returned the hug and said, "Bye Nashyy, yeah hope to see you soon, it was nice meeting you! And don't forget to tell Cam thanks from my part." He nodded and said goodye to everyone else. After Nash left, we went to McDonalds and ordered drive-trhough. We got home, ate and tried to get Skylynn to sleep. We failed. So Hayes had to play ponies with her because I was too busy talking to the sisters. (C: cecilia, A: andrea, D: dany)

C: Hiiiii! How are you? We heard you were in the hospital

D: fine thank you, I nearly drowned, but im fine now

A: are you home alone..? or where is everyone

D: yeah, um Nash just left, mom is in her room, and Hayes and Sky are playing ponies

C: um, can we talk to them..? i mean specially you know, Hayes...

D: i can, but we have a problem, he is kind of scared? of you, sooo....

A: OMG HAHAHA YOUR IDOL IS SCARED OF YOU CECILIA!

C: what do you mean, what have i've done?!

D: remember that day you passed out, well....

C: oh no what have i done! now he is never going to marry me!

D: girl chiiiilll, aaaand i gotta go, but talk to you guys later, tell the other i say hi

And I hung up. After talking to them I got changed to my pj's and went to mom's room. Hayes made Skylynn sleep, and he was now watching netflix in his room. "mooom! Can we continue the talk we had a while ago?" I asked her barging into her room. She nodded and told me to sit next to her. "As I was saying, Hayes needed someone to talk to. Since Nash moved out, he doesn't talk very much, and he needs someone to not feel alone. Yes he has Skylynn but he needs someone his age. So when I found you on that site, I got excited, first because your his age, second because you are Mexican and since he loves speaking your language, I thought you two would get along well. And I was right." she told me. "woow, well thanks for choosing me, this has been like a dream. I mean I met 3 of my idols the same day" I said referring to the day we met. "You are welcome baby" I hugged her and started walking to my room. "Oh hey! I forgot to tell you, school starts in 6 days." fml

-----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! FILLER BC I WAS BORED, DIDN'T LIKE THE CH THO:(

THANK YOU FOR 1.7K YAY..NOW SHOUTOUTS!

GO FOLLOW omahabaddies AND READ THEIR BOOK 'Appartment 34' IT IS SO GOOD, IM LOVING IT RN.

ALSO, WELCOME AUSTRALIA TO THE LLAMA SQUAD

I LEFT YOU A PICTURE OF QUEEN LANA! YOU ARE WELCOME!

bye my llamas

-dany