Chapter 25

dany//

Hayes and I were making our way to school, just talking. "So, why were there kids yesterday at home?" I asked him. He turned to me and told me because every Thursday they would be going, like a "team tradition." At school I met with the girls and Frankie. He was devastated about the whole Zayn thing. He even got in a fight with some girl who said he didn't even sing well. 

-

After school Ane, Frankie and I walked home together. Hayes had practice again, I don't get why someone would want to practice on a Friday. I reached home and told my mom about how Logan is gonna come and pick me up in a few hours. She said it was okay and we ate lunch. After lunch, I went to my room and got ready. Mom and Sky left to some play date. So I was home alone. I took a quick bath and choose my outfit. Just some jeans and a stripped thirt. I put them on and heard voices in the living room. It must be Hayes, I thought. After I finished with my hair, I got a text from Logan. Logan:)- hey be in your house in five. I just listened to some music when I got a call from him. 

Logan: hey im outside, come down when you are ready

Dany: sure, I'll be down in a minute

And then I just got my notebook and my purse. When I got downstairs, I found Hayes' football team all in the living room. Everyone looked at me, so I just smiled. "hey guys, where's Hayes?" I asked reaching the door. "Im right here!" he shouted, the other boys laughed. "Well, I'm going out! See you guys later!" and opened the door. There was Logan, with his phone.

We reached his house and went up to his room. After doing our story, which turned out pretty good, we went to the kitchen for food. Then I followed him upstairs and he went to find something. "Here, I compiled a list of questions i'll ask you and you'll do the same" he said placing some flashcards in the middle of the bed. I giggled and nodded. "Okay, first question: do you have siblings?" he said looking up from the cards. I nodded and told him I had one older brother. I asked him the same question. "Yeah, I have a brother and a sister, I'm the youngest" he said fiddling with his fingers. And after some more rounds we finished knowing each other. I learned that he is Logan Alexander and has two big siblings, Marissa and Johnathan. He preferes cats and has three: Whiskers, Stripes, and Fluffy Tail. He loves chinese food and hates seafood. He plays football and tennis. 

-

hayes//

We were at home playing video games when I remembered someone was missing. "Yo guys, where's Logan?" I asked making my way to the couch. Everyone looked at me and shrugged, theur faces turning back to the tv. Maybe he forgot, I thought. After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. Micheal went to get it. "Hayes! I found Logan, and your sister!" he shouted looking at me. Oh there he is, but...why is Dany there? I got up and went to the door. Dany smiled at me and hugged Logan. "Hey, talk to you later!" she said and with that she hurried to her room. What is going on here… Logan entered the house and we went to the living room. "So, why was Dany in the doorstep with you Logan?" I asked him, trying to not look uncomfortable. "Oh, we were doing some story for English class" he said and looked back at the tv. Oh when they leave I'll have some serious talk with her. 

-

After all of the boys left and mom came back, I went to her room. I knocked three times and no answer. I decided to go in. "Hayes! WHat are you doing here!" she shouted throwing a pillow at me. "Hey we gotta talk," I said taing a seat by her. She was Skyping her bestfriend. "Oh hey Valeria, how are you?" I asked as I recognized the girl behind the scree. "Hey Hayes, I'm fine thank you" she said smiling. Dan looked confused, "Wait…you two know each other?" she asked. I nodded and she finished the call. "Whats up," she said putting her computer away. "Why were you in Logan's house, without my permission?" I told her in all seriousness. She looked at me weirdly, "We were doing some project for school, and you don't own me Benjamin so don't tell me where I need to be and where not." I started laughing awkardly, "I was just joking," I was not, "so you have feelings for him?" She looked at me confused and shook her head. "NO! I just met him dude" she said annoyed. "Oh, haha. Okay, i'll leave now" I said getting out of her room. Now, I need to know Logan's pov.

-------------------------------

hey guys! hope u like the ch:) i like logan…do you?

anyways, i updated flights(yay!) and three years later:)

thank u for reading, and dont forget to vote and comment!

bye bye llamas

-dany

ps…im 1d af