Chapter 19

dany//

The love of my life was there. Cam was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. When he saw me a smile spreaded across his face, he seemed happier than ever. I was happy too, I couldn't believe he was there. His eyes so perfect. He got off the couch and opened his arms. I just dropped my bags and hurried towards him.

cam//

I was looking at my Twitter when I heard the door opening. Dany stood there, a huge smile on her face. She looked at my direction and her eyes started to sparkle. I guess she was happy to see me. I got off the couch and extended my arm for a hug. She quickly dropped her bags and ran towards where I was. She came running and when I was about to hug her she passed me..and pushed me away..? I was really confused but then I heard laughter. It was from Nash and Hayes. I turned and she was hugging Jaxx. 'Oh baby Jaxx! Hi baby, cute doggie. I love you!' After that I sat on the couch, kind of dissapointed. She finished petting Jaxx and went to the couch. 'Oh hey Cameron, didn't see you there' she said and then laughed. 'I'm joking!' she said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and spun her around. 'Hey baby I missed you' I said puting her down. 'Missed you too Cam! And thankyou for saving my life back at the lake. I really appreciate it' she said, I kissed her forehead. 'Anything for you Dan, plus I really wanted to get to know you more. That's why I didn't let you die' I said jokingly. She stuck out her tongue at me and took a seat. 'So, what were you guys doing before we got here,' she asked Nash and I. I told her we went to an Aero meeting with Carter. 'Oh, so um where's Carter?' she asked, her eyes shining. She probably wants to meet him or something. Nash and I just shrugg, meanwhile Hayes turns the TV on. 'C'mon guys! Is he here? Can I meet him?' she begged. 'He's not here, he's probably at Matt's or idk Dan. That means you can't meet him. I'm sorry' Nash told her. Oh was all she said, her head looking at the ground.

dany//

I was actually pretty excited when they metioned Carter. I really wanted to meet him, but he was not here. Then someone else came in my mind, Bryant. 'So, where's Bryant?' I asked with hope. Nash and Cam looked at each other and shrugged. 'He's probably shooting with someone' Cam said. 'Actually I was taking a poop' said a voice from up the stairs. We all turned and saw Bryant coming down the stairs. When he saw me his eyes went wide, 'Oh Jesus, I mean, hey I'm Bryant.' I just smiled and waved. 'Hey I'm Dany' I said. I was having a mental breakdown in here, someone help me. 'So, what are we doing today?' I asked taking out my phone. 'I actually need to go shoot with Lia so nice to meet you Dany, hope we see each other soon,' he said smiling. 'Yeah sure, I will be staying here for a few days so maybe we can get to know each other' I said while he took his camera. He said goodbye and left to who knows where. 'Only us four now' Hayes said, getting up. 'Can we go to the pool, I need a tan' Nash said and we all laughed. 'What?! I don't like being pale' he said crossing his arms, 'You're right, I need a tan too' I said joining him. Hayes and Cam sighed and nodded. We quickly got everything and went to the pool.

--------------------------------------

heyyguysss, this is just a filler bc bored

also thank u for 2.5k it means a lot and dont forget to comment and vote

bye my llamaaas

-dany