Chapter 29

dany//

I woke up and found a big arm wrapped around me. I turned around to face this person and found a sleepy Cameron. He smiled at me and got up. I slept a little more and then finally got up. I opened the door and found everyone on the couch. Then, Taylor's jaw dropped instantly. I looked down and then again...only underwear. "Shit!" I said running towards the bedroom to get some clothes. Returning to the living room I sat beside Matt. "Why do people always get to see me naked?" I muttered, and Matthew heard. "Wait, so that has happened before?" he asked laughing. I nodded and told him the story everybody wants to hear. "Omg, did that really happened?!" he asked laughing. I nodded and hit him slightly in the shoulder. He stopped and we got up for breakfast.

Jack and Jack and Matt and me went out to buy the grocery to Walmart. Bad idea. We started running around with whipped cream cans. We started to spray each other and then security came and almost kicked us out. "I have an idea, we buy more cans and play in the house" I said. They all agreed and we bout about three cans each. Gilinsky paid and we left. As we reached home, we started to throw whipped cream at each other. "GUYS! GUYS! STOP!" I shouted, and they stopped. "Where are the other guys?" I asked. They all looked at each other and shrugged. "Who gives a fuck?" asked Gilinsky, and we all looked at each other. And we continued, spraying whipped cream across the living room, the kitchen and Hayes', Cam's, and Nash's room.

After a few minutes, the guys came in. Their mouthes dropped as they saw the house. The four of us were scared, believe me you wont like to see a pissed Cam. "Surprise bitch!" I shouted and sprayed whipped cream all over Cam's eyes. The guys all started laughing and Cam took off after me. I grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him out of the door. "Where are we going!" he shoued laughing. "I don't know, just outta here" I said and we ended up at McDonald's.

We were mobbed a minute after we left. I took pictures of the guys with the girls, and even got pics with some of them. Why? Idk they asked me too. We reached the Jack's house and I noticed Nash and Cam had called me about a hundred times. It was already 8. "Hey, any tips on avoiding a pissed Cam?" I asked G. He laughed, and suggested I could stay the night. I called Nash, who I suppose is the less pissed but Cam answered. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? YOU THROW WHIPPED CREAM ALL OVER THE HOUSE AND THEN RUN AWAY. PLUS YOU DISAPEAR ALL FUCKING DAY AND NOT ANSWER MY CALLS. WHEN YOU GET HOME YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN ALL THIS FUCKING MESS, DID YOU HEAR ME MS?!" he shouted. Damn, that was worse that I expected. "Oh Cam, abut that I'm staying the night at the Jacks' house" my voice trailing off at the end. "WHAT THE FUC.." and then I hanged up. Gilinsky looked at me with wide eyes. "I swear I never had heard Cameron shout like that" he said. Then, something entered my eye, causing me to cry. "No no no, baby don't cry! He cares about you, that's why he did that. I would be mad and worried if that happened to me too. Please don't cry babygirl" he said hugging me tight. I was blinking constantly. "No, I'm not crying about Cam. Some little shit entered my eye and I can't take it off" I said. He laughed while helping me get it off.

We sent Johnson for food, since he was the one out. Then, Jack came out with some shorts and shirtless. He sat next to me and I was constantly taking glances at him. He noticed and started laughing. "What you like that?" he said raising his eyebrows, and I felt myself heating up. "Don't worry, do you want something to sleep in?" he asked. I nodded and he guided me into his room. He opened his closet, grabbing any sport shirt he found. "Here" he said, "The bathroom is right there, you can change there. I will be right here in the room." I thanked him and made my way to the bathroom. After getting changed I went out and we ate dinner.

After a little bit of TV, Jack suggested it was time to sleep. "Hey, there's an extra room over there, or if you prefer Johnson's room is to the right, and mine to the left." Gilinsky said. I nodded and went to sleep in his room, since he was the one who was offering all of this. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I felt my eyes shutting.