Chapter 27

dany//

After school I called Mom and told her I was going shopping. Frankie and I walked to the mall and ate there. We looked and looked for a gift for Val. "Okay, so she likes blue, no glitter, and shorts no skirts?" Frankie asked me as we entered F21. I agreed and continued searching. "Are you sure she's a girl? Like she's so not girl like!" he told me confused. "I am even more girly than her and I'm a dude" he told me as he showed me some shirts. I nodded and went over to pay the shirts. After f21 we went to H&M and found a blue swimming suit I hope she likes. After that I helped Frankie shop some stuff. We ended up with a Starbucks on our way to Mc. Donald's. "We are the worst white girls ever" he told me eating his Mc Nuggets.

——next day——

hayes//

Cam's birthday is Friday. Mom said that if we talked to Nash, we could go to LA for his bday. Yet, I don't know if he's doing a party and if she's invited. By she I mean Dan. I decided to call Nash and ask him. After hanging up I went over to her room and told her what Nash had said. She got super excited for the news. Since we were leaving on Friday, she packed all her stuff. Since my laziness always takes control of me, I decided to leave packing for the last minute.

——friday——

We reached to airport at 6:30 am. Dany was falling asleep on my shoulder as we waited for the plane to take off. Since I am obviously the best brother ever I decided to wake her up. I shook my shoulder vigorously until her eyes shot open. "Why did you wake me up?! Didn't you know I slept late trying to decide which eyeshadows take for the party?!" and with that she closed her eyes again. "Wake up! First I always get bored at planes with you because you always fall asleep," I said shaking her "and second why would you like to stay up for makeup?" She just hit me slightly on my arm and went back to sleep.

——after plane——

dany//

We landed and called Nash so he could pick us up. Cameron didn't know we were coming so it would be a surprise. We reached the house and Cam was not there. I took a quick shower and changed into a big t-shirt and some shorts. I walked down the stairs and Cameron was on his phone. I quietly slipped behind him and closed his eyes with my hands. "Who is this?" he asked as he tried to get my hands of him. "Surprise Cam!" I shouted uncovering his eyes and giving him a hug. He smiled so big he could light an entire room up. "Hey! I didn't know you were coming, did Hayes come too?" he asked as he pulled me over and made me sit on his lap. I nodded and we just talked about the dinner party and who was going to come. It turned out almost all of magcon was going to come. I was pretty excited because of who was going to come, and the dress I choose. Cam said dinner was going to be at eight and that people will start coming by 7:30, that meant I had to get ready by seven.

——————————-

hey guys! so long time no update....i want to do the #20daysofupdates but I'm lateee:( I'm going to do it anyways. i will update this book for 20 days straight and i will add a couple of more books;)

anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

-danyy