Chapter 5

Hey Guys! Hope you liked last chapter! It was 3466 words! Anyways.....

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Dany's POV

I woke up with a wild Cameron Dallas in his natural habitat...aka his phone. He didn't notice I was awake. I turned to say hello and saw his incredibly marked abs.....😍 oH sweet Lord Jesusss..."Watcha lookin at huh?" asked Cam. I slowly looked up to find his face and he was laughing. "Um hi" I said nervously and blushing. "I think I was supposed to sleep in Sky's room" I said and laughed, "Yeah, Nash and I realized that a couple miutes ago". I got up and went to see if Sky was awake. "Where are you going Danyyyyyyyyyy?" asked Cam. "To Sky's roooom" I responded. "She isn't here, Elizabeth took her to ballet practice" he said getting up. "Oh, well what are we doing today?" "I don't know, maybe we can go to eat and later to the mall or something? Let's ask the guys" said Cam pulling my arm playfully. "WAIT! I can't go to see them like this....My hair is messed up right?!" I asked him, he just laughed "Nah, you look good anways" he said winking. HE NEEDS TO STOP DOING THAT OR ELSE I WILL DIE. "No! Don't die Princess! I'll stop I swear" he said pretending to look hurt. I blushed and he just pulled me to beside him and we started walking to Hayes' room.

Hayes' POV

I woke up to Nash and Cam talking in my room. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. "hey" I said and they looked at me and nodded. "Dude, did you sleep like that?" I asked Cam, he was shirtless. "Yup, I mean what could she do, she is 14 dude, calm down." he repplied. "She might be 14, but you don't know how fangirls think dude. I mean I watched videos of guys reacting to fanfiction...and its pretty wierd.." I said. "Well, I'm going back to see if she needs anything" said Cam walking to the door. Nash and I started talking about how it was going to be fun to have her around and then the door opened. It was Cam hugging Dany. She had sweatpants and a loose tee showing some of her shoulders. Her hair was a mess, yet she managed to look cute. Nash and Cam burst out laughing, I think they saw me looking at her. "Whats so funny?" she asked. Her voice is so sweet. Wait..why is she blushing? And why are Nash and Cam about to start laughing? DAMN! I said that out loud.....

Dany's POV

I asked something and Hayes seemed zoned out. Then he said my voice was sweet. Confused I turned to him, and I was blushing. Cam and Nash were about to laugh but I interrupted. "Well, what are we doing todaAaagh!" I screamed. Everyone jumped, and I started laughing. "Wait, what happened are you okay?!" said Cameron. I was laughing so much, and when I saw their confused faces, I laughed even more. "Yeah, yeah,don't worry. I just remembered I am in the same room as Nash and Hayes Grier and Cameron Dallas..." I said. They looked at me like: gurl u crazy, and then I continued talking. "What are we doing todaaaaay?" they looked at each other and then me. "Wanna go for some Taco Bell, or..?" Nash asked. "I've never tried Taco Bell, sure!" I said, they all looked at me with amazement in their faces. "What did you said?" asked Hayes, I repeated what I said and they looked like they were about to die. "GO GET READY BABY WE GOIN TO TACO BELL IN 10 MINUTES" screamed Nash and Cam took off sprinting to open the door for me. I smiled in acknowledge and went to the room. I choosed a light blue crop top with some white high wasted shorts. I took a bath and then changed. I brushed my hair, and didn't make anything to it. I only applied lipgloss and called Andrea. Luckily she answered.

A: Heyy bbby!

D: Hiii! How are youuu? I miss you so much

A: Fine and miss ya too! But hey is it true that you are livin' with Hayes?! Valeria told us and nobody believed her.

D: Yeah..about that..it is true, I wanted to tell you all four but only Valeria answered, plus why you guys never answer me?

A: Remeber that broke my mom's favorite jar that day in the garage? Well she found out and took my cellphone away, I just got it today!

D: That was funny, and also DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THE WHOLE LIVING WITH HAYES THING! Please, they got pretty scared when Valeria and I talked yesterday...

A: Oh okay! Don't worry baby, our secret is safe with us, unless they say something, then secret ruined.

D: Who is they?

A: Um..NASH!! What are you guys doing today?

D: Oh yeah, we are going to Taco Bell. They nearly fainted when I told them it was going to be my first time..

Then I heard Nash calling my name

D: Hey I gotta goo! Tell Ceci hi from my part!!

A: Yeah sure Dan! Tell the boys I love them so much!

D: Why don't you tell them yourself?

A: Wait what?

NCH: Hey Andreaaa! We love you!

A: OMG! Hi guys I love you soo muuuuch!

D: I gotta go!

A: Bye!!

I said goodbye and then hung up. I grabbed my small purse and grabbed my new portable charger. "You ready for the best tacos in your entire life?!" said Nash all excited, like a small kid that just had tons of candy. "Yeah, but I already had those. Back home? In 'La Taquería Hidalgo,' if you get a chance to go to Tampi, go there, the tacos are wonderful." I said. They playfully rolled thier eyes and Cam took off.

☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜

HEY GUYS! This is just a filler...I might upload tomorrow but idk.

Anywayss....Thank you for 500+ reads! Thats amaziinggg😎😎

I really never had Taco Bell!😊

But....lets se wat happensss...

(If you read theseyou rock)

-dany