Chapter 3

Dany's POV:

"Skylynn STAHP!" I yelled, it was early morning and she was tickling me. "NOOO! Lets play ponies! Please please plase please!" said Sky. "Oh Lord, okay" I said getting up. "Yay! I was really bored before you came because Hayes isn't here. But now you are here and Hayes is coming tomorrow!" Oh I forgota about that, "So in what room wil I be sleeping at Sky sweetie?" I said as I started walking to her room. "IN MY ROOM!" she shouted.

Being sisters with Skylynn is so awesome, but it has its disadvantages. See, she always gets me up early to play or I am always the horse. Also she always tries to scare me, whenever I am in Hayes' room sleeping or doing nothing actually. I have been here one week and I'm already in love with her. So at night I took a bath and went to sleep.

----NEXT DAY---

Today I'm meeting Hayes! Yay, also Nash and Cam. I am so fucking excited! Anyways Sky didn't woke me up today so it was 11:00 am. I went downstairs and saw a note in the microwave, it said "There's food here, just heat it up. Hayes will be here at five, Sky and I will be at a party of hers. Love Mom." I heated the food and took it upstairs. I went on Twitter and fell asleep for 30 mins. After I got up I showered and rode my penny board to Target to get food. I went and bought Nutella, Oreos, Cookie Dough ice cream, and bought Eos too. I returned home and changed into running clothes, and went outside to run. I needed to be fit, I was meeting HAYES GRIER. I ran for 2:30 hours and it was 4:00 already so I decided to go back in the house, take a shower, and start getting ready.

.

When I got out of the shower, I remembered I forgot my clothes in Sky's room. Good thing I had my undies with me, so I put them on and went to Sky's room. I found a cute black skater skirt so I put that on. When I was looking for the shirt, I heard some footsteps. I obviously thought it was Skylynn, since se always tries to scare me. Plus only me and mom have the keys to the house. Then I heard someone burst open the door, and it wasn't Skylynn....

Hayes' POV

I got home to the airport and took a taxi back to my house. Cam and Nash missed the flight, haha idiots. As I rode back home, I remembered my mom telling me a girl will be staying in the guest room, for a year I think. I got home and payed the taxi man. Home sweet home. I opened the door with the keys my mom gave my and went to see what was Skylynn up to. I got to her room and opened the door....

As I opened the door, I saw a girl, in just a bra holding a shirt up. I looked at her, she looked at me and said "SHIT!" and screamed covering her body with the shirt. "OH SHITDAAMN I'm so sorry!" I closed the door behing me and sprinted to my room. As soon as I got there, I started laughing. Then I noticed my room smelled funny, like girls.

Dany's POV

Hayes opened the door! HAYES FUCKING GRIER SAW ME FUCKING HALF NAKED AND HE SAID "Ohshitdaamn I'm sorry!" omg. I picked a cute white shirt and started to go to my room where I had all my stuff to get ready. FUCK THAT IS HAYES' ROOM!

.

.

.

Hey Guys!! Hope you like this chapter! CLIFFHANGER! hehehe

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to cooment and VOTE! <3