Chapter 22 pt1

dany//

School day number 2. Let's see how this goes...

I woke up by my alarm and took a shower. I got out and got changed. After going down for breakfast, I did my bed and got all of my stuff. As I walked out of the door, Hayes came up to me.

"Hey, remember I wont be able to walk you back home. Football tryouts" he said holding his equipment bag up in the air. He looked kinda worried.

"Sure no problem Hayes, I can walk alone" I told him gently pating his back.

We got to school and as usual, he went with his friends. I barely knew where my locker was. When I got there, I saw that girl Mary Anne from history. I decided to change my books and talk to her. She seemed to be talking to another girl and one boy. Well I can't wait to meet them...

"Hey Mary Anne right?" I said making my way to her. She turned to me and noded with a smile.

"Yeah, hi Daniela. These are Saige, Frankie, and Sam" she said introducing me to her friends. I recognized that girl Saige from F21.

"Oh hi Saige! Nice to see you!" I said hugging her. She hugged back and the other three looked confused.

"Wait, you two know each other?" the guy, I think Frankie said. I nodded while Saige explained everything. And then the bell rang. I waved goodbye to them and walked with Mary Anne to history class. Ugh how I hate this class. But Mary Anne saved me, we talked the whole class without the teacher to notice us. I really got to know her. I now know she preferes to be called Anne or Annie, she is a single child and has a cat. She is more a cat person and she lives near my house. So, I can hang out with her later. Also she said she moved here a few years ago, and she was victimized by Rebeca and her clique. God I hate that girl, and I only got one day here.

For second period I got science. My lab partner was the guy named Frankie. He seems friendly and funny. I got to the science lab and took a seat. A few minutes later he sat right next to me. I guess he didn't realize I was his parter until a few minutes later. When the teacher started talking he looked over at me and squealed.

"Omg your my parter!" he shouted, the whole class turned to us. A few even laughed, some just rolled their eyes. I just nodded and smiled. He started talking about how much he is honered to be beside me at this class. He said he wanted to meet me yesterday but caught me talking to Rebeca, and thought I was the same. But when he saw me talk to Annie he knew I would be just diferent. After all of that, he introduced himself.

"So, I'm Frank Rivers. But everyone calls me Frankie. Isn't that so chic? I mean, I have the same nickname as Frankie Grande. And that's just an honor, I mean he is perfect. Oh and so is Ariana. She is my queen, her voice, face, and everything are just perfection. Oh also I have lots and lots of queens, I bet if I tell you every single one of them the class would end. Can we talk about Zac Efron? I know this is totally off topic, but girl he is hot as fudge. Okay now, he's just to die for. I mean how do straight boys can see him and not fall in love I mean, he is just plain perfect." wow, that's a very long introduction. I just smiled because I had nothing else to do. When I was about to copy the thing on the board on my notebook he said,

"Oh did I tell you I'm gay?" he asked raising both of his eyebrows. "'Cause if I didn't well, I'm gay." he said smiling at the end. I figured that out a couple minutes ago.

-----------------------------

pt1 is up!

im going to update pt2 in a couple of minutes!! wait this gets interesting....