Chapter 6

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapterrr!

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Dany's POV

We entered Taco Bell, and then got to get a seat. The waiter took our order and the guys choosed for me. We were talking when the waiter came back with our orders. Mine was a fried tortilla taco with meat and cheese inside, with guacamole and onion. I took the taco, and saw the boys. Cam was recording with his phone. "What?! I need to record your reaction to the best tacos ever!" he said. "I told you I aready had those! 'La Taquería Hidalgo' is so good! I'm giving them that promo they need." I took a bite , and swallowed it. They were good, but not as good as Mexican tacos. "So what?!" shouted Hayes, "Yeah, it was good. But I mean, they don't compare to Tacos Hidalgo!" I said, then they looked at me with some big eyes and I was starring into their beutiful eyes. But then I stared directly to Hayes' eyes, because no eyes compared to his. I think I mumbled that, but then I snapped and I realized the boys were shouting at me. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW OMG!" said Nash. Well the rest of lunch was a bit awkward, but we returned home.

Hayes' POV

When we got home, Cam and Nash went to get ready for a party, and baby Sky was playing ponies in her room. So I deciced to tell Dany if she wanted to watch a movie, just the two of us. I got off the couch I was in, and went to find her. Then I heard Nash and Cam shout they were leaving. I went up to Dany's room and saw her laptop sitting in her bed. I am pretty curious, so I decided to open it up. When I opened it, the background was of me and the guys. Wow we hadn't taken a picture the four of us. Well, she was definately not in her room, so I went to Sky's. When I got there, she was playing with my sister. "I want it to be called SPRINKLES!" shouted Sky, grabbing a pink pony. "Really? Mine is called Black Beauty" said Dany, she was laughing. Her laugh is just, ah😻. They both turned to me, "Thank you" she said chucking and blushing. "Hayes has A GIRLFRIEND! Wait no..HAYES HAS A CRUSH ON HIS SISTER!" said Sky all excited and stuff. Dany giggled and blushed, I blushed too. "Well is time for baby Sky to sleep" she said in a sweet voice. "Why?! But you promised you were going to tell me a bedtime story!" said Sky with a pouting face and crossing her arms. "Oh yeah, well lets go tuck you in and I will tell it to you" wow, she was so caring. She got up and carried Skylynn to bed, and tucked her in.

Dany's POV

I was supposed to tell a bedtime story to Sky. "Once upon a time, there was a princess named Skylynn." "THATS MY NAME!" she shouted. "I know, let me continue. The princess had a very grumpy brother and its name was Hayes.." I looked at him, he was sitting in the other side of the bed. "Do you think I'm grumpy?" he asked me, I just laughed and continued. "Hayes the grumpy, kept the princess in a huge tower. The princess just wanted to ride her horse, but her brother didn't let her. Then, um, a huge and magical unicorn..." I turned to see her, she had her eyes closed already. I told her goodnight and kissed her forhead. Hayes did the same and I turned off the lights. "Hey nice computer background" he said smirking, when we got out the room. I looked at him amazed and started blushing. "You, you saw that?" I said stuttering. It was a picture of the boys. Cam, Nash, and Hayes. "Hey we haven't taken a picture together" he said. "Oh okay, let me go get someting warm cause I'm freezin." I went up to my room, and got my Nash Grier hoodie, and put it on. I went back downstairs, I found Hayes sitting on the couch. He wanted to watch a movie, so we put Netflix. I took out my phone and we took a selfie. "Nice, you should post it" he said, "Yeah, about that, if you want my friends to be bothering you and me then i should post it." "I know, you should make another acc for your social media, and you keep yours prvate" he said, it was a good idea and he helped me create my new accs. (These accounts are not real) My ig is now: danyge23 same as twitter and snapchat. We made them, and I edited my pic. I posted it on ig, and started following my friends and Hayes. Since I tagged Hayes lots of girls started liking the pic. My friends nearly died, and Hayes put Catching Fire and we started watching it. I slowly felt my eyes closing, and then I was asleep.

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Hey Guys! Hope you liked this small chapter!

Don't froget to vote and comment!

Be prepared for the next chapter....its going to be so cool😈

Anywaysss thank you for reading!

OKAY BYE

-dany