Chapter 7

Dany

I woke up to Nash and Cam talking in my room. "Oh, sorry if we woke you up?" Nash said. "Its okay. What are you guys doing?" I asked. Cam left to make breakfast and Nash asked me if I wanted to do a video "To introduce you to the fans" he said winking. I nodded and he said we would make a q&a. So he tweeted: "Guys I'm filming a video with a special guest! Tweet me questions to #AskNash, and she is a girl soo...." and he sended it. We got lots of questions and tweets akeing who the guest was. Cam called us and he said breakfast was ready. We went downstairs and ate the pancakes that Cam made us. After that Nash told me to get ready for the video.

Nash

After breakfast I went to set up my camara, since I was filming a video with Dany. After I did that I changed and waited for her to get ready. "Hurry up love!" I shouted. After a few minutes she cam back wearing a floral tanktop and some ripped skiny jeans with pink Toms and a golden necklace. What? I pay a lot of attention to details. Oh and her hair was in a side braid. "You ready to film?" I asked her, she seemed nervous about it, but nodded anyyways. I told her the plan: "Okay, so I will present me and then when I say 'My new sister' you come out and introduce yourself okay?" she nodded, "After that we answer the questions," I finished. "Okayy!" she said really excited, I kissed her forehead and starting recording.

Dany

"Whats up guys its Nash, and today we have a special guest with us today......My new sisterr!!" he said. That was my signal. I got out and sat next to him. "Introduce yourself sistah!" he said and I laughed. "Im Dany, 14 years old, and I'm Mexican!" I said. After that we answered some questions like: "prank call someone" or "whats your favorite animal" "A llama, and elephants. Llamas and elephants" I responded, he laughed and said his was a lion. We also saw a tweet of my picture with Hayes and the four of us on Taco Bell and it was captioned with: Nash who is dat Girl! I burst out laughing and responded: "I'm his new sister, as he said in the beggining." Another question said "Do you guys have special nicknames for each other?" and then I was thinking, we don't. We both looked at each other and shook our heads. And last but not least the last question was...."Kiss each other." When Nash readed he looked at me with a smirk, but started leaning in......

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

FREAKIN CLIFFHANGER! hehehe

HEY GUYS! Hope you liked this small chapterrr.

I might upload later in the week but idk..

Anywayss next weeks chapter is going to be, yeah.......

GET PREPARED! hehe

I sorta have the chapters prepared already...OOPS!

OKAY BYE!!

-dany