Chapter 9

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Dany//

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Hayes said. "Sure whats up?" I said. "I was wondering if would like to be my, um, my.." "Girlfriend....?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah." he responded and I looked at him with confued eyes. "Is you forreal right now?" I asked, "Wait, what?" I started laughing. "What did you said?" he asked, "You asked me if I wanted to be your....and I replied with girlfriend, and you said yeah" I explained. "Oh, so, you want to be my girlfriend..?" he said with akwardness in his voice. "I was just joking, plus remember we are siblings now. Imagine dating your sister, awkward.." I replied. He nodded and said "What I was going to ask you is that will you like to be my companion to the lake tomorrow?" Oh, I guess he is going to the lake, "Yeah sure! I'll be your companion. Buut, I don't know how to water skii.." I said, my voice trailing off. "Oh, don't worry, just copy what I do" he said grinning. I nodded and we sta down on my bed.

Hayes//

I asked her about the lake and she said yes. After that we just chilled in her room. "So, what do you like Mexico?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up and she started nodding like crazy. "You look cute when you do that" I said chucking, I looked at her and she was blushing. "Yeah, I love my country. I mean there's a lot of things to love like the food, or the beaches, or the kindness in people, and its just aaah" she said with a lot of excitement in her voice. "Oh! And the music and language too!" she added. "Yeah, I like speaking Spanish" I said, she turned at me and smiled. "Well, I'm glad to hear that Mr. Grier" she said laughing. "Hey, I am helping Nash with dinner, lets continue our Mexican talk later?" I asked getting up. She nodded and stayed in her bed. I went downstairs and Nash turned to me with a smirk in his face. "You so like her dude."

Dany//

After Hayes left I decided to go to mom's bedroom. I got up and walked to her room. I knocked on the door and peered inside. "Mooom, are you busyy?" I asked, she said no and I entered her room floping on the bed. "Is there something wrong sweety?" she asked me turning the tv off. "Oh no, I just wanted some, mother-daughter bonding time" I said smiling. "Oh, yeah. So, lets talk about you, what do you like to do?" she said. "Um, I like to read, run, cook sometimes, and nothing much." I responded. "Oh, you like to cook?" she aked, "Yeah, I do. I like to bake more though, but I don't cook that much. My abuelita taught me to cook some stuff." I said and she smiled. She is the best, always so kind and generous. I really miss my mom. "So um, mom, why me?" I asked her. "What do you mean sweety?" I looked at my hands and back at her. "Why did you chose me to live here. And like not other girl or boy?" I asked. She looked at me in the eyes and said, "I chose you, first because I really liked your curriculum. And second because of Hayes..." but she was interrpted by Hayes opening the door. "What about me?" he asked. Mom and I looked at us, and then back at Hayes until I decided to speak. "That your big nostrils are cute."
"I came here to tell you that dinner is served he said in a horrible Brittish accent. "Okay! Talk to you later mom!" she waved and we were out of her room. "And by the way your accent was baaad" I said laughing. He just chucked and said "I know, anyways why were you guys talking about me?" I didn't respond but said, "Are you kidding me? You guys ordered pizza"

Hayes//

"Yeah, please tell me you like pizza, if not I swear I'm going to rip your head off." said Nash. She laghed and siad she did like it. We seated and we were, Nash then Dany then Cam and me at last. I really wanted to be next to her. Idk why, I think I might like her. BUt as she said it would be awkward to date your sister. I was snapped out of my thouhgts by Nash. We ate and watched some weird tv show. Dany fell fast asleep, and I carried her out to her room. She is as light as a feather..... I can't wait to go to the lake tomorrow. I bet we are going to have so much fun.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

GUYS! FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR READING!

PROPS TO CIARA FOR READING TOO!

ANYWAYSS...I WONT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD NEXT WEEK:(

I HAVE A SCHOOL TRIP AND I WONT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND WRITE, IM SORRY:(

NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING ON DETAILS

BUT...THANK YOU FOR 758 READSSS! IM GLAD YOU ARE LIKING IT:)

OKAY BYE!(I need a better goodbye sentence tbh)

-danyϟ