Chapter 2

Dany's POV

Aaaah! I'm leaving today! I got up from bed and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. My flight was at 4:00 but I needed to be at the airport at 3:30. It was 10:00 so I had plenty of time. I went downstairs and ate some cereal. My mom came down and hugged me. I think she wanted to cry, but she didn't.

I went upstairs and chose from the small pack of clothes I had left a baby blue tank top, some jeans and converse with my Nash Grier hoodie. I hope my new family will not think I'm crazy because of being a fangirl. After I finished my bath, i combed my hair and it went up in a messy bun. After that, I checked my bag to see what I was missing, but I wasn't missing anything. So I went on Twitter. I DM'ed my friends to say goodbye and went to my mom's room. I sat on her bed, and my head turned to see the clock, it was 12:30. Wow time flies by. So I decided to take a nap. After my nap of 30 mins I checked my DM's. All of my friends had responded, and I called them on Skype. We talked and talked until my mom told me it was time to go. I waved them goodbye and took the luggage to the car.

When we got to the airport, I quickly registered me and said goodbye to my family. I boarded the plane and drifted to sleep. The flight assistant woke me up to see if i wanted something to drink. She handed me a Sprite and I said thanks. I went back to sleep after I finished my beverage.

When i got to Houston, I went to the bathroom and to a candy store. After that I boarded my next flight to Mooresville. I just plugged my headphones in and enjoyed the music.

It was 2hrs and 40mins from Houston to Mooresville, NC. My dad told me that when I got there, there will be a woman with a sign that says my name. When I got out the plane, and went for my luggage, I started searching for my new mom. "Got it," I said when I saw the sign. As I got closer, I could see that the woman had a little child, a girl. I was so close now that I could now see who the little girl was. It was Skylynn Grier.

If that was Skylynn, then my brother I will be living with is.........

*
*
*
Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter....more coming soon!!! Why is Dany soo surprised, with whom will she be living?!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!!! Love you guys!!❤️