Chapter 24

dany//

School is boring. Frankie didn't come to school today, so I had no lab partner. When I got to English, the teacher told us we were going to have our first school project! wow, how exciting. 

"Kids, to make this fair for everyone, I will choose the parteners this time," he said as he went over the list of students in the classroom. I was nervous, since I only knew Saige and Logan here. And just when I thought of that, he choosed Saige with some boy named Mark. So, now I will be either alone, or with Logan, which would be totally awkward since he is my crush. "Cristina and Alan, and last but not least, Logan and Daniela," let me kill myself. "So kids, you will be making a short story about some adventure during summer, this is due Monday" and with that we got with our parnters. 

"So, I guess we are together," Logan said as he sat next to me. I smiled and nodded. He took out his notebook, and so do I. I turned over to where Saige was and she looked at me and started wiggling her eyebrows. I nodded and chuckled. Logan looked over at me, "Why are you laughing?" he said. In just shook my head and searched for a pen. After class was over, I was about to leave when Logan called me. "Hey, do you have something to do Friday? Maybe we can get to know each other better, and do the project," he said. 

I nodded, "Sure, I don't have anything to do tomorrow. I go to your house or..?" I asked as Saige passed behind me pushing me towards him. He got suprised and walked backwards. Well, now I have to kill someone. "I know where's your house, I'll pick you up at four? maybe five" he said as we started waling out to our next classes. "Sure, se ya later" I said waving while I tried to get to my next class on time.

-

After school Annie and I walked home and talked about how Zayn left 1D:( I wonder how is Frankie taking it. I know he lived for Zayn and his high notes. I told Annie to pass me his number, and Saige's. She made a groupchat and added Frankie, Saige, Sam, and me. Lets see how the evening goes. 

When I got home, I looked for Sky to see if she wanted to do something. I found her and mom called us in for lunch. "Okay, maybe we can go for ice cream if you want, and then maybe the park?" I told her as we were coming down the stairs. "Yes! Ice cream and park, and then house to play with horsies!" she shouted and started giggling. God I love that child. She finished her mac n' cheese quickly to go for ice cream. I got my wallet and phone and we walked out the door. I could see Hayes and a bunch of other kids coming our direction. "Hey Dany!," he shouted as he runned our direction, "watcha doing? Where are you going?" he asked. Just when I was about to speak, I saw the bunch of kids, which included Logan, come beside him. 

"Oh, were going for some ice cream" I said, and felt Sky tug on my shirt. All of the boys got excited and started shouting. "ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM!" they sang, and Hayes nodded. "Hey, mind to bring us some?" he said hoping I'd say yes. I started nodding, and the nod turned into me shaking my head. "No, 'cause Sky and I are going to the park afterwards" I said as the boys booed at me. Sky and I started walking to the parlor. We got there and Sky ordered chocolate ice cream, while I ordered Vanilla flavor. We started walking to the park when she started sprinting. "You can't catch me!" she shouted as she runned laughing. Guess I have no option. I followed her and after letting her win we went to the swings. She sat down and I was pushing her. 

The sun started setting behind the trees. "Look Sky the sunset, isn't it lovely?" I asked her as I took a seat beside her. She started nodding and smiled. "We should get going though, or we wont have time to play ponies," then she quickly got up and we started walking back to the house.

We got there and found Hayes and other two kids playing video games. We got passed them and got to Sky's room. After about five minutes, mom came and told Sky to go to sleep. "But mommy, we just started playing" she said with a sad face. "Well, you can continue playing another day, but now it's time to sleep. Same for you Dan" she said closing the door. I helped Sky pick up her ponies and tucked her in. "Can we play tomorrow?" she asked pleading. I shook my head, "I can't tomorrow baby, but what about we have a play date Saturday?!" I told her and she started nodding like crazy. "Goodnight Sky" I said as I planted a kiss on her forehead and turned off the lights.

After that, I took a shower and changed into PJ's. I decided to sleep well tonight, so tomorrow I don't have to worry about bags under my eyes. As I turned off the light I remembered how Zayn left the band. Hope you are happy now Zayn, I thought as I drifted to sleep.

-------------------

GUYS SPACES IS PLAYING RN:( ZAYN WHY DID U LEAVE?! i swear i cried the whole day, now...

thank you for 3k! y'all are the best:)

vote and comment and yeah tell ur friends about it:)

"Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?" - Zayn Malik

bye beautiful people:)

- heartbroken dany bc 1d af