☾Chapter 23 ☽

dany//

School started a couple minutes ago. I was a bit late and almost got sent to the office. But the teacher let it go because 1. I'm new, and 2. this is the third day of school. When I got in everyone's eyes were on me. I don't like getting that much attention. To be honest, I hate history. That's why when the teacher was talking, I was doodleing. Then, the bell rang. The rest of the morning was pretty calmed. I had class with Frankie second period, then I had class with the cute boy third period, and then PE. Today they gave us our PE uniforms. They are not that bad, but I didn't like them. Saige says that most of the girls only wear it the begging of the year. The rest of it they don't and teachers don't seem to notice.

Recess..wuwu! I was trying to hide with Mary Anne and the girls. That way, Rebeca might not watch me and take me away. When we got to the cafeteria, the devil showed up. "Omg Dany stop trying to become a peasant! As I said, you are royalty darling" she said trying to pull me away. Now I'm pissed. I tugged myself out and everyone was surprised.

"Rebeca stop! These girls here are my friends, and believe me they are not peasants. I don't like you okay? You are mean and slutty and annoying and I just don't want to be with you okay?! Just leave us alone," and with that I turned around. Everyone was looking at me then at Rebeca. She seemed furious, and she flipped her hair and turned to me.

"Okay, but darling I'm just telling you you'll regret the decision you took." And with that she and her clique flipped your hair and walked away. Great, now I don't have to worry about her. Everyone in the cafeteria were still staring at me, even the lunch lady. I turned to Annie, she was schocked. "Why is everyone looking at me like that, even you?" I told her walking over to a empty table. They followed me and with that everyone started talking again. "You know what, never mind" I said sighing. I got to know Sam better, and she's nice.

For the rest of the evening, whenever I walked by someone they would start whispering. Math was pretty boring because Maddi didn't come to school. After math I hurried up to get to Spanish. I really like that class. I was the first in class, so Mr. Fernandez and I started talking. The good thing it was in spanish so it was easier for me. After a few seconds people satrted filling the classroom. Hayes entered and took a seat next to me. He was surprised at how people were looking at me. When Reb entered, she rolled her eyes at me and I could feel eyes on me. I decided to ignore it and continue with class. After I few minutes I noticed Hayes giving me a note. It read: hey i got in the team! wanna go to the mall and vcelebrate?-hayes. I smile and nodded.

After school, we called mom and told her we were going to the mall. We reached the mall and ate in the food court. After that we went to see some videogames Hayes wanted. I was kinda used to go watch videogames. Then we just walked and we were talking about Rebeca is a fake one. After a few minutes of walking we heard someone calling his name. We turned around and saw Hayes' football team. And guess what, he left me alone. Just when I was about to go to a store I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw the cuTE BOY FROM ENGLISH CLASS. HOLY GUACAMOLE! "Hey, I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?" he said smiling. Dude, that's your favorite pickup line. A cute boy just used yoUR FAVORITE PICKUPLINE. Okay don't freak out Daniela, stay calmed.

"I don't mind at all" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "So, do you have a name or can I just call you...?" but I interrupted him.

"Dany, you can call me Dany" I said starting to walk to Starbucks. "Nice to meet you Dany, I'm Logan" He said extending his hand for me to shake it. I shoke it and giggled. We entered the coffee shop and ordered. When I was about to pay mine, he quickly payed both of our drinks. "Hey you know I have money right?" I told him taking a seat on a nearby table. He came back with both of our drinks and we just talked. "So, how did you say that to Rebeca? Because that was amazing!" he said.

"I don't know, I just did. I hated her and she needed to know that. Plus Anne looked very sad, and I didn't want her to be sad" I said taking a sip from my drink. We continued talking but we were interrupted by his football team. "Hey I gotta go but nice to meet you Dany! Call me if you can!" he said leaving the table. "Nice to meet you too! But hey, I don't have your number" I said confused. He just smirked and winked. Are you kidding me? What does that supposed to mean?

Hayes took a seat in the table and just wiggled his eyebrows. "What?" I said a bit pissed. "So, Logan huh?" he said wiggling them again. I just shook my head and stood up. "What? Aren't you happy for me? Finally a cute boy approches the uggly-as-Shrek girl and talks to her!" I told him. His eyes popped, "So, you just called Logan cute?" he asked amused. I nodded and finished my drink. "And, you are not ugly baby," he said kissing my forehead and placing his arm on my shoulder. I just smiled and thanked him.

When we were leaving the mall, I found a trash bin. When I was about to throw my cup away, I noticed it had a number.

"Silly boy" I said giggling.

----------------------------------

hey guyssss! hope you liked the chapter! so logan huh... ;)

anways thankyou for reading and voting and dont forget to comment! i need your feedback to help me improve my writing:)

adiós mis hermosas llamas!

-dany