Chapter 8

I want to write another story🙊 buuuuut idk....

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅┅

Hayes

I was going to see what happened to Nash and Dan. When I opened the door to his room, I saw him leaning in. My eyes, expanded when I saw it. Then, Sky came in running, and screamed. "AAAAAAGH NASHY DON'T KISS HER AAH!" she said running trying to separate them. Nash bursted out laughing. And he saw me standing there, with my mouth opened. "Dude it was a joke, I was not going to kiss her, SHE IS 14!" I saw her relieved faced and said whatever and left. I can't believe Nash just did that.

Dany

After Sky stopped shouting, Nash started laughing. Oh gosh, that was close. He was talking to Hayes, but I wasn't really paying attention to that. Then Hayes left. Good thing Nash didn't kiss me. "Oh, so you don't want a kiss from me?!" he said prentending to be hurt....."NO! I mean I would obviously want to kiss you, you are Nash Grier dude" that sounded weird and he chuckled, "but I mean, we are siblings now and that would be plain weird." I said. We continued the final part of the video and Nash told all my social media usernames. He also told me that he was going to cut the part when Sky came in screaming. For fans to freak out "You idiot" I said chucking. He grinned and nodded. "I know" he said.

Hayes

After they finished thier video, I had to ask Dan something. I was searching for her and found her in her room. "I know, but I mean he is so hot" a girl said, and it was not her. "Who is so hot?" I said bursting into her room. She just looked at me with big eyes and said "You, right Cecilia?! Guess who is here!" she said. I sat next to her in her bed, and she turned to me. She whispered "She loves you okay?" I nodded a bit confused about who is this she. I heard someone screming. Well thats the she... "OMFG IS THIS FOR REAL! OMFG I LOVE YOU HAYES GRIER! I OMG AAAH" the girl said, I mean shouted. "I love you too babe, thanks for the support!" I responded. Then we heard a loud boom. Dany and I looked at us at the same time. I made eye contact with her. Even though her eyes are brown, they are beautiful. After we looked at us, we looked at the computer screen. And that girl, Cecilia I think, wasn't there anymore. Dan started laughing. "Wait, what just happened?" She laughed even louder. "She just passed ouhahahha!" she was red from all the laughing. She was literally screaming. Then Nash and Cam entered her room. "Is everyone okay?! What happened here?!" said Cam. We were all looking at Dany and I explained. By the time I finished she calmed down. "So, she just passed out?" asked Nash. "Yup" Dany and I said at the same time. She finished the call, and Cash (DA FEELS) went to the kitchen. "Hey can I ask you something?" I said....

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SMALL CHAPTER!

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! IM MEAN🙊

ANYWAYSSS....THANK YOU FOR READING!

655 READERS! THAT'S INSANE!! I MEAN PEOPLE IN ALBANIA
READ THIS!(shoutout if you are from there, cool af)

COMMENT WHERE YOU ARE FROM!.....AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

OKAY BYE LIL NUGGETS!

(idk what happened there^^^)

-dany◊