Chapter 20

im boreeed

--------------------------------------------------

dany//

We got to the pool and we layed our things down. I took off my shirt revealing my F21 pink bikini. I got my sunglasses and laid down. When the four of us were laying down, a question popped into my head. Should I ask him? I thought. He'll think your creepy, buuut you get to do it. I'll ask him. 'Yo Cam, can I ask you a question?' I turned to him, and everyone turned to me. 'Sure, what's up' he said showing me his beautiful smile. I was kind of anxious and nervous about this question, but I wanted too. 'Do you promise me you will not look at me as a freak after this?' I nervously asked him and he tilted his head confused. So did Nash and Hayes. 'Can I uh, touch your abbs?' my voice trainling off at the last word. 'Yeah sure' he said and we all laughed. I got up from where I was and walked up to him. I looked at him and we both laughed. I was lifting my hand when he took it and started rubbing his tummy with it. 'Cameron!' I shouted and he laughed letting my hand free. 'What? Isn't that what you wanted?' he asked winking, I just laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. I returned to my seat and went through Twitter.

hayes//

I was getting bored, so I decided to make a vine. I hadn't made one in ages. I took out my phone and opened the app, then I scrolled through my feed. I still didn't have an idea of what vine to do. After scrolling and watching some cute fan edits, I had a simple idea. I took my phone and said, 'What's the first song that comes into your head?' I turned the camera so it was facing Dany. She was surprised at first but started singing. 'Yo la conocí en un taxi..wait what?' she started laughing and I looked at her like she was crazy. 'What? Didn't you liked my song or what?' she asked sassily and lifting her eyebrows. 'What about a taxi?!' Cam said and we all laughed, 'Is that a Spanish song or what?' Nash asked after Cam. 'It's actually a Pitbull song, they sing it a lot back in Mexico' she said smiling at the thought of her country. I guess she really likes it, hopefully I can go someday. 'What did you say? Hass play the video so we can guess what she is saying' Cam told me and I quickly took out my phone. I played the vine and she was containing her laughs.We listened carefully, I didn't got anything besides Taxi. 'What the hell did you say Dan?!' Nash almost yelled. 'I said, I met her in a taxi....and there's more of the song' she said laughing. I looked at Nash and Cam, they looked at her as if she was a monster of something. She just laughed, and god her laugh is just asdfghkl. We got bored and headed to the appartment. We saw Bryant again and you could tell pretty well Dany wad beyond excited. We changed and headed to I don't know where. But I was falling asleep. 

nash//

 Bryant was driving and I was in the passenger's seat. Drake was blasting in the speakers and in the back seat we had a banging-his-head Cameron, a laughing-at-Cameron Dany, and a sleepig Hayes. Wait..Sleeping Hayes? I have an idea. 'Yo Bryant, do you have water in here?' I asked looking around my seat. 'Oh yeah, right there' he said pointing at the water bottle. 'What for?' Cameron asked and Dany turned to see Hayes. 'I think I know what you want to do Hamilton' she said smirking. I grabbed the bottle and twisted the cap off. 'First don't call me Hamilton, second take your phone and record this' she nodded and quickly took out her phone. She instructed me with a nod that she was recording already and I nodded back. I started to pour Hayes the water and slowly he started to wake up.'Dude no what the fuuudge.' he said noticing how she was recording. He started blushing as we started to laugh. 'Aww poor little Hayes is blushing!' said Cam laughing as Hayes face became redder and redder. Dany giggled gently and he started to laugh too. I can sense something here, something like...love? I don't know maybe.

-----------------------------------------

heyy guyssss! so, how was your dayyy? mine was good:)

anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment:)

bye my llamas:):):)

-dany