Chapter 2.2

Dany's POV

I got there and Sky said "Look mommy that is Nash's hoodie!" I nearly fainted and said hi. "Hi," said Sky's mom reaching her hand out,"I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me mom. This is Skylynn which I suppose you already know who she is." "Hi, I'm Dany and yes I know who she is" I laughed after I said that. "Here give me some pf your luggage" said Elizabeth, I handed her a bag and we continued walking. We talked while we got to the car. "I like horsies" said Sky, I laughed "Really?!" I asked, she nodded.

When we arrived to the house, Keeda, their dog greeted me. "Imma give you a tour!!" said Skylynn. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me to rooms. "This is where you will sleep today," she shouted, it was Hayes' room. "Oh" I said, then she continued with the tour. It was a bit late, so Elizabeth, or mom, told me I should probably go to sleep and adjust to this new schedule. "Thank you for letting me sleep in your home" I said smiling, "Oh Sure sweetheart!" she responded, I have a good feeling about this family.

When I got to Hayes' room I took out my laptop and called my friends on Skype. Only Valeria answered, because she said it was 1:30 in the morning back there, it was 10:30 here.
-Hey!!
-Hey, I will be living with Hayes Grier!
-WHAT?!
-Yeah! Elizabeth will be my mom, and Sky and Hayes my siblings!
-Wow, I hate you right now!
-You love me!!
-Well okay I have to sleep! I have practice tommorow!!
-Byee! I'll call them later!
-Byee

Then I closed my laptop and went to sleep. I woke up 10 mins later and saw Skylynn beside me....This was going to be a great year!!
Or so I think so.....

HEY GUYS!! Hope you liked this .2 chapter!!
Don't forget to comment and vote!
I love youu!❤️