Chapter 21

dany//

The next to days were pretty random. We went to the beach and took out Jaxx for a very long walk. Now it's time to head to NC again for school. We got to LAX and flew back home. When we got there, mom drove us back to the house. We weren't doing anything. Sky was watching Frozen for the 1000th time and mom was watching it with her. I got up from my bed and went over to Hayes' room. It turned out he was watching PLL, great.

"Hey, what episode are you watching?" I asked him taking a seat next to him. He paused his computer and turned to me.

"Its Season 1 10th episode, I couldn't watch it when we were in LA so I need to watch it now." and then he returned his eyes to the screen.

I got up from his bed and went to mine, I remembered, tomorrow's the first day of school. Damn, I got all of my stuff ready for tomorrow and went to see Sky. I got to her room, and I found her asleep. I kissed her forehead and whispered goodnight. I went to mom's room next, and said goodnight. After that I returned to Hayes' room and did the same. I got to my bed and turned off the lights. Let's see how tomorrow goes....

*********

The sound of my alarm going off woke me up. I turned it off and headed to the shower. I got showered and got dressed. Hayes told me we didn't have any uniforms, so I made up a cute outfit. I had on a cute floral skater skirt and a sleeveless white shirt. For my hair, I just combed it and left it like that. I went downstairs for breakfast and found a falling-asleep Skylynn and Mom. After eating breakfast, Hayes came down to eat some too. I brushed my teeth and applied a bit of conceler and some lipgloss. I turned to see the clock, it read 7:30. I got my backpack and phone. I was ready but it seemed like Hayes wasn't.

"Hey, let's go" he said after a few minutes. "Oh, and yeah I usually walk to school, so we'll have to go walking. Are you okay with it?" he said as we were leaving the door.

"Yeah, sounds good with me." I said smiling.

"Wow, you really got dressed and stuff, why? I thought you liked sweats and messy buns," he asked as we turned a corner.

"Yeah, I like them, but haven't you heard about 'Dress to Impress'? I really want to make a good impression today," I told him.

He nodded and we continued walking. After a few minutes I could already see the school and some kids. We finally got there and Hayes told me to go to the office for my schedule and all of that stuff. I asked him for directions and he told me. As I was walking I felt eyes on me. Just keep walking, I thought. I reached the office."Hi, Im Daniela García, I'm here to pick up my schedule" I told the lady at the front desk.

"Oh yeah sweetie, let me go to your file. I'll be back in five" she said going through a door. She came back with some papers.

"Hey Daniela, so you are our new exchange student! That's great honey, here's your schedule" she said handing me a paper. I said thankyou and left the office. I took a look at my schedule and then looked for Hayes. I couldn't find him, so I decided to look for my new locker. I found it and quickly poured my stuff in. I had History first period, with some Mr. Tom. (references) I looked for the classroom and then the bell rang. I found it and got in. Then class started.

"Kids today we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself Mrs. um García." Damn it, I have no choice do I?

"Um I'm Daniela and I'm from Mexico" I said taking a seat. Everyone was now looking at me. I just smiled and opened my notebook. 

About 10 mins into class I felt someone poking my shoulder, I turned to see what the person wanted and she gave me a note. It read: 'Hey, I'm Mary Anne and I hope we can get to know each other. Ps beautiful name' I smiled when I read it. I responded with a Thank you and yours too.

It was almost the end of school. I haven't had any classes with Hayes. It was lunch right now, and guess what: I have no friends. I was about to sit alone when a girl called me.

"Hey! So, I'm Rebecca and omg I really really want to be your friend! We can be like besties and aah! Come sit with us!" she said dragging me to her table.

"Hi, I'm Dany" was all I said. There were 4 other girls. There were two blondes, one brunette, and she had dark hair.

"I know! The whole school is talking about you right now! I mean if I would enter a new school, I would tots like to be the center of attention! Am I right girls?!" she said looking at the other 4 girls at the table.

They all nodded and squeaked. Ugh, I already hate these girls. After what seemed hours recess was over. Finally, and believe me I love recess. But when you're sitting with those girls, you sure want it to be over.

"So, what class do you have right now" Rebecca asked. Taking a look at my schedule, I told her math class.

"Aw, I have science. I really wanted to continue the marvelous talk! So, ttyl new girl favorita!" She said walking past the cafeteria doors. I just smiled and waved, after that sighed. Another girl came up to me.

"I see you've met Rebeca. I'm Maddi by the way" she said smiling. She was beautiful, and I think I know her.

"Hey, I'm Dany. Are you Maddi Burton?" I asked hoping she wouldn't see me as a stalker.

"Yeah, what class do you have right now? I have math"

"Me too, can you guide me there? I don't really know where it is."

She nodded and we walked up to Math. After math I had Spanish. Yes, I thought. Spanish will be my favorite class from now on, it will be pretty damn easy. I walked to the classroom and found Hayes and Rebecca sitting there. It seemed like Rebecca was flirting with Hayes. Class started and lots of kids filled the classroom.

"So kids, welcome back to Spanish with Mr. Carlos Fernandez. I am informed we have a new student. Please stand up and introduce yourself" he said finishing writing 'Spanish class' on the board. Hayes looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, I am Daniela and I'm from Mexico" I said taking a seat. Mr. Fernandez looked at me surprised.
"Hey, yo también soy de México, ¿tú de donde? Yo soy de Chiapas" (Hey, I'm from Mexico too, where are you from? I'm from Chiapas.) I smiled, seems like he's my favorite so far.

"Soy de Tamaulipas. Que bueno que tenemos español, será mucho más fácil para mi" (I am from Tamaulipas. I'm glad we have Spanish class, it'll be easier for me.) I said siting back down. Spanish was my last period. So the bell rang and school was over. I liked Mr. Fernandez, and hope he likes me too.

"Hey, how was first day" Hayes asked me as we walked to out house.

"Good, I liked it. That girl Maddi is a sweetheart. And Mr. Fernandez is so cool, plus he is Mexican too. And yeah."

"Oh you met Maddi? Burton?" He asked me kinda shocked.

"Yeah, she's nice"

"Oh yeah, um tomorrow I can't walk you back because I have football tryouts and yeah."

"Its okay Hayes, don't worry" I said reaching our doorstep. We entered and mom asked us how were our days and all of that stuff mothers do when kids start school. The rest of the afternoon, Netflix was my date. I watched How I met your Mother and then ate some dinner. After that, I showered and went to bed.
Wow, I survived first day of school.
------------------------
hey guysssss so hope you like the chapterrr

so school started...yeah here's where all the drama is created and stuff

things will be better now i promise!

anywho thankyou for reading dont forget to vote and comment.

bye my llamas
-dany