Chapter 28

hayes//

Cam's dinner party was going to start soon. But of course Dany took the bathroom first and she's taking forever. As soon as she got out, I got in. I took about 10 minutes to shower and some 30 to get ready. I just had on a baby blue button down and some khaki pants. I combed my hair and sprayed cologne and I was ready. Cam and Nash were ready too, and people will be coming in about 10 minutes. I went up to where she was getting ready and found a room full of disorder, clothes and shoes and makeup everywhere. "What the hell happened here?" I said as I walked into the room. "Um, I needed space for my clothes so I just threw them all around the room" she responded as she combed and dried her hair. "You know people will start coming in no time right?" I asked taking a seat in the bed. She nodded and continued combing her hair. After a while she curled it and started applying her makeup. "I really need you to leave right now, because if not I will not fully concentrate," and then she opened the door and pointed out so I can leave. I chuckled and left the room. As I came back down, I found not only Nash and Cam, but the guests. I greeted everyone and sat on the couch.

dany//

After Hayes left, I did my makeup. I tried to hurry up because I heard more and more people enter the house. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and found out it was Cam. "Hey, everyone's here, so hurry up. We can't start if you aren't here, and as always they are hungry" he said raising up his eyebrows. I nodded and when he was about to leave I asked him if Shawn was here. "Sorry, he said he couldn't make it but you can meet him another day. Now hurry up love!" and he left. I was pretty sad because I was looking forward to meeting him, but anyways I continued with getting ready. After two minutes or so I slipped on my small heels and went down the stairs.

When I entered the dining room the first guy to get up was....Taylor. "Well hello, I am.." he started to say, but then I already knew who he was. "You are Taylor Michael Caniff born February 3rd of 1996. And probably the horniest guy in the room. Yeah I know you" and then I shook his hand. I heard a few laughs and wanted to laugh myself as I saw Tay's face. His eyes went way to wide and his mouth was so down it almost hit the floor. Well that's a way to make a first impression, I thought, but then I still had to greet everyone there. I went over to Jack and held my hand out. "Mr. Fuckboy Gilinsky, a pleasure to meet you. I see you brought young Madison Beer with you. Another pleasure, great fan" I said but I'm not even her fan. "Jack Edward Johnson, what a pleasure. Same as you Mr. Matthew Espinosa, you guys are the cutest I swear. Here we have Mr. Blue Eyes one and two. Aaron Carpenter, what can I say, pleasure to meet you big boy! I see Carter Reynolds brought a date huh? Well, nice to meet you Maggie! And last but not least, the birthday boy...Cam! Happy B-day!" After greeting everyone I sat down next to Cam and Gilinksy.

I guess Tay was still pissed because every time I looked at him he had anger in his eyes. But after a while he relaxed and joined a conversation. Then Gilinksy asked me where I was from. I answered and he seemed happy, idk why. After dinner I suggested that they should stay the night because I had these feeling they were going to get drunk and could not drive back. I was correct, it was 1 am and the guys were drinking so much we already had Taylor passed out on the couch. It was a very fun night. I sat down next to Taylor, "You did had fun didn't you?" I asked him, knowing he couldn't hear me. My eyes started to close gently. I felt my body being lifted up and then placed down in a comfy surface. A kiss on my forehead and a goodnight princess was all I needed to fall asleep.

—————————

anywho, thank u for reading!

- dany:)