26 ✞ dream

excuse any grammatical errors ahead<3

4:30 am

"are you cold?" asked Taehyung in a soft gentle tone. Jungkook bit his lip softly, nodding shyly as he looked down.

Slowly, Taehyung took off his coat, pulling it over the younger. Jungkook smiled, a tint of light pink painting over his pale cheeks. The cold wind gently hitting both of their skins, as gentle snow fell from the white sky.

They both stood there, looking at each other in silence. But not the awkward kind of silence, a comforting kind of silence. Both of their eyes locked into each others'.

"There's some snow on your hair.." softy giggle Jungkook, breaking the silence between him and Taehyung. "Can I?" he asked softly and Taehyung nodded smiling shyly. Jungkook's hand landed on Taehyung's dark raven hair before pushing some snow particles off it with a gentle swing of his wrist. Seeing there was no more snow on Taehyung's hair, Jungkook collected back his hand, smiling softly at the older, "There you go"

Taehyung chuckled softly and just stared at the younger. Taking a moment to examine his mesmerizing features once again. Cheeks and nose tip red due to the cold. And lips red and glossy as he constantly licked them, trying to keep them from drying out.

Lips.

Taehyung stared at Jungkooks lips. He slowly leaned in closer to him, making his body tense up. They both looked at each other for one last time, and just when Taehyung was about to close the gap between their lips, everything vanished.

.

Taehyung's eyes shot open. He looked around his room confused. Realizing that it was still the bare morning, 4 am, Taehyung sighed and rolled over in bed, facing the opposite side he was currently laying in.

It was a dream.

It was a dream. He just had a dream with Jungkook.

In the dream, they were in the mortal world, it was winter time. Wings were gone. They were, humans?

It felt so vivid. Everything felt so real. Every move, every touch, every feeling.

As if it had happened in real life.

Taehyung slowly bit his lip in frustration at the fact that they were about to kiss in the dream. At the fact that he didn't have the chance to actually feel what Jungkook's lips were like, since his mind had decided to play games on him and wake him up just before they got to kiss.

No. I'm definitely not wishing that I had not woken up from that dream. Of course not. Why would I?

Taehyung scoffed at his own thoughts. Although he could feel small butterflies on his stomach. But he refused to accept this.

He barely even knew the boy. How could he be feeling this way?

Besides, only Y/n had his heart. 

It's her or nobody.

Knowing he was not going to be able to go back to sleep, Taehyung sat up on his bed. He pushed his feet off the bed onto the cold black floor tiles, as his hand ran through his messy black hair, pushing it away from his forehead.