19 ✞ nothing more

Jungkook frowned in annoy and randomly spatted out, "N-No! I am done with you bossing me around so leave me alone!" he said raising his voice.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook just felt this rage towards Taehyung and his stupid orders.

After realizing what he had said, Jungkook widened his eyes.

Oh boy, what have you done

"I-I'm sorr-" Jungkook's apology was cut off by Taehyung aggressively grabbing him by his neck. Jungkook looked at his face and saw the anger reflected in it. Taehyung's eyes were turning black. Jungkook gulped.

His eyes turned completely black whenever he was angry, or lustful.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me." said Taehyung as he tightened his grip around Jungkook's neck, making him not being able to breathe properly , "and don't tell me what to fucking do." his long nails were poking Jungkook's skin, just like last time. Jungkook just looked at him as the older looked directly at him. His powerful gaze intimidating him once again, making him regret his decision of saying what he had said.

Taehyung starred down at the younger, observing how he slightly shakes out of fear, watching him completely regret what he said. The younger didn't dared to break the eye contact, scared of what Taehyung might do if he did this.

Taehyung loved it. He loved how submissive Jungkook looked right now as he had his hands wrapped around his neck, his black claws poking his skin, and the younger's big innocent looking eyes full of fear never tearing away from Taehyung's ones. Oh he loved it.

Taehyung's eyes traveled down Jungkook's exposed damp collarbones, as he just had come out the shower a few ago, only a towel wrapped around his beautiful pale skin.

How smooth it looks.

He eyed Jungkook up and down, from his wet raven hair down to his covered by a towel hips.

Oh how fuckable he looked right now.

Taehyung's mind started going wild the more he stared at the younger. He bit his lips and looked away for a moment.

What's happening to him? There's no way he is getting turned on by an angel.

Taehyung's eyes trailed down to Jungkook's lips. He observed them carefully, rosy half plump half thin lips, they looked so soft. So kissable.

"I- I can't brea-" Jungkook's pleading for air was soon interrupted by Taehyung's thin lips crashing against the angel's aggressively. Jungkook widened his eyes.

Did Kim Taehyung just kiss him?

The younger was frozen. He didn't know what to think, nor do. He had never kissed anyone before.

He thought the best thing was to push the older away from the- basically, forced unexpected kiss.

And doing so, Jungkook's hand landed on Taehyung's chest, pushing him away with all his force.

Taehyung moved away from the younger thanks to Jungkook's push. He looked at Jungkook who was looking back at him confused and shocked.

Taehyung what the fuck

The demon cursed and cringed to himself. What the fuck was he doing. Why the fuck did he feel that sudden urge to kiss Jungkook. Why the fuck did he actually do it.

Why was he acting like this. This was such an unusual behavior from Taehyung's part.

Snapping back to reality, Taehyung closed his eyes and backed away from the speechless angel boy in front of him. He didn't say anything, he was too ashamed at himself to say anything.

Taehyung walked to the door without facing Jungkook, "don't mention a fucking word about this to anyone." said Taehyung and slammed the door close, stomping away.

Jungkook stood there for a while trying to process what the heck just happened.

What the hell was wrong with Taehyung?

•••

"Woah what happened?" Yoongi mentioned as Taehyung walked right past him aggressively, without even looking at him.

"Okay.." Yoongi talked to himself as he observed Taehyung disappear in the hallway, to his room.

I guess he's having a bad day. Yoongi shrugged and kept walking down the direction he was going on the first place.

...

Taehyung slammed his room door. And paced around his room, pushing his hair back frustratedly.

What the fuck am I doing. He repeated to himself once again.

He couldn't understand what was going on with him.

Ever since the day the angels attacked and Jungkook slept on his room, he has been acting so strange.

He didn't mention this to nobody, but since that day he couldn't stop thinking about the angel. He couldn't go a night without the younger's mesmerizing features popping into his mind randomly. Why was this? This was so random. Is not like they had a connection. They barely knew each other. Why couldn't he stop thinking about him?

Whatever it was that was happening, Taehyung needed it to stop. He wanted it to stop.

He was terrified of what his mind was doing. This was exactly how it started with her. This was exactly how Taehyung's attraction to Y/n started. Always thinking about her without an explainable reason, and always being confused of his behavior. This were the exact same first events to happen back when Y/n. And it was now happening for a second time, with Jungkook.

And Taehyung hated this. He hated it. He refused to think of this. He refused to think what his mind was making him think; that he, perhaps, might be starting to develop an attraction towards the angel boy. Absolutely not. He refused to even consider thinking about this. Y/n was the first and only person he will ever feel something for.

Whatever was happening with him towards Jungkook was just his mind playing games with him. Just nonsense. Nothing more. Nothing serious. Nothing to worry about.

Right?

—————————————————————
omg i hope i didn't confuse you with this chap-
pls lmk what are our thoughts

also ik this is a slow burn- but pls bare with meee