4 ✞ my time

When Jimin went back to the other side, he started thinking how was he going to explain to the Kim's about what happened with Jungkook. He knew he was in trouble. He felt bad though. He actually never intended to get Jungkook in trouble, or to do anything to harm him. But this one is gonna be hard. He knew Taehyung. He knew he wasn't going to let him go that easily.

Once Jimin arrives in front of the palace, he noticed the doors where open. This was odd, so he already knew they were desperate for Jungkook's appearance. Since the doors where already opened he decided to just go in. He walked to where Namjoon usually was, the main-central room (a/n: i dont even think thats a thing but ok💀)

He entered and saw Namjoon and Jin there. They were both looking frustrated, especially Namjoon.

"Hey.." Jimin said softly catching their attention. They both looked at him immediately started looking around for Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?? Why isn't he back with you??" said Jin. "What did you do to him? where did you take him?!" shouted Namjoon desperately.

"I didn't do anything to him I- " Jimin got cut off by a phone ringing. It was the main cellphone. An unknown ID was calling. Namjoon pressed the button and answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" said Namjoon.

"I think you guys might've lost a little belonging~" the voice on the phone spoke in a teasingly tone along with small giggles.

"Kim Taehyung." said Namjoon firmly, recognizing the voice, "What did you do to Jungkook?!" He asked pissed.

"aww! you guessed it right! your little boy is here with me now. He's my property now." said Taehyung.

"He is not your property. Let him go now." said Namjoon annoyed.

Taehyung laughed sarcastically, "what makes you think I will obey you? so silly." .."Ah~ I can't wait to torture this boy, he looks too innocent~ tsk bad job raising this child" Taehyung chuckled and hanged up.

Namjoon slammed the phone on the floor angered, making Jin & Jimin flinch a little. "Jimin. Explain how and WHY THE F*CK YOU TOOK JUNGKOOK THERE?" Namjoon asked, raising his voice at the end.

Jimin bit his lip. He knew this was gonna happen, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to show Jungkook something and have a little fun. I shouldn't have taken him there. I apologize. I will bring Jungkook back to you, I promise." said Jimin with his hands behind his back, ashamed.

"Go on." said Namjoon and Jimin left the room.

•••

"Yoongi, please take him to a guest room and make sure he doesn't escape." Taehyung ordered Yoongi and he did as told.

"Come with me." said Yoongi to Jungkook dryly. Scared, Jungkook walked slowly towards Yoongi and started following him.

After a few minutes of walking through all those long, dark hallways, they finally arrived to one of the few guests rooms that were in there. Yoongi unlocked the door and walked Jungkook in. The room was simple. Just a small bed with white sheets, some drawers, a nightstand, and a small bathroom. 

"This is where you'll be staying for now. Do not even try to run away. It won't be possible but just saying." said Yoongi. With that being said, Yoongi closed the door and locked it (it had double locks) and left. Jungkook looked around the room and sighed. He sat on the bed as a tear ran down his cheek. He was sensitive, and he felt bad. To add that he was hungry. He just wanted to go back home.

                                           •••

"Taehyung I already locked the boy on the room. By the way, he seemed hungry. Go feed him." said Yoongi. 

"Ugh. I forgot they eat." said Taehyung and rolled his eyes. Demons ate too, but they were able to not get hungry for a long time.

"Just get one of the servers to cook something for him." he said carelessly.

"By the way Tae, what are you planning to do with this kid at all? I mean he hasn't done anything to us." said Yoongi.

"He hasn't but they have. Don't forget what they did to me. They took away from me the thing I most loved."

Years ago Taehyung was in love with another demon called y/n. She was Taehyung's first love. They would be always together and laugh together. They were very close, until one day the breaking news made it to Taehyung's palace. 'Y/n has been found dead'. Her body was found laying on the forest of the other side, with two golden arrows stuck on her back. They didn't know who and why y/n was killed. But it was for sure an angel. This affected Taehyung a lot and he has not had a partner/lover since then.

"This is my opportunity to give my revenge." said Taehyung as those flashbacks came back. Yoongi didn't say anything. He knew how affected Taehyung was by this.

"But answering your question, yes I don't know what I'm gonna do to him. But I'll figure it out~ this will be fun~" Taehyung smirked.

—————————————————————————
okokokok now i cant say i have been busy, i have just been lazy im sorry lmaooo:(

By the way I just wanted to clear out, this is just a fanfic. This is all fake, fictionnn, so please don't get triggered or offended by something I wrote or etc. i do not mean it<3

Alsooo one more thing, let me know if you guys would like *cough cough* smut! aka 18+! scenes
let me know in the comments😗