29 ✞ the black rim

After that bizarre experience in the garden, Jungkook exited immediately feeling rather confused and creeped out. Starting from the black orb surrounding the koi fish to the scenes he'd seen.

Had the koi fish really intended to show him that? If so, what for?

Or was it all just his mind going mad?

His mind was full of different thoughts, theories and questions. He wanted answers. He needed to find Yoongi.

Jungkook hurriedly paced through the castle, shifting his eyes everywhere specially looking for Yoongi as he thought of all the possible places he could be in.

He wasn't sure wether Yoongi would understand him, maybe he knew something regarding the fish incident?

He surely did.

As being the closest to the king, Yoongi knew lots about the castle and it's past history. Including some facts of back when Taehyung's father ruled.

Out of his quiet, collected behavior, Yoongi had an immense knowledge in a various things, surprisingly. You could ask him anything and he'd give you the answer as though he invented the topic in question himself.

A rough bump making Jungkook's body almost fall forward woke him up from his thoughts. Feeling slight dizziness from the sudden hit, he could tell a short dark figure holding him by the arms, preventing Jungkook's body from falling forward.

"Woah easy there," he had bumped into Yoongi himself. Where had he come from? Jungkook could've sworn he wasn't there- the hallway was empty. He probably got so entwined in his thoughts that he hadn't notice Yoongi coming in.

Using Yoongi's support Jungkook stood up straighter, fixing his eyes on the demon in front of him. "I was looking for you!" breathed Jungkook and Yoongi tilted his head slightly, as though he already knew. "What can I help you with?" replied Yoongi. 

Jungkook wasn't sure where to begin.

"Well uhm, I need to tell you- well ask you something," he began, but before he could continue Yoongi interrupted him, "Do you want to talk somewhere else? We're on the hallway"

Jungkook stared at him for a second before nodding his head softly, "Sure"

Yoongi nodded and walked past him, Jungkook following behind. He led them to the back of the castle, outside.

"Now, what is it that you need?" Yoongi looked at him half curious.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head and hit his lip softly, was he doing good on telling him?

"Well uh- I was at the garden earlier and- something rather odd happened," he began. Yoongi's eyes were glued on Jungkook, persuading him to go on. "I was by the fountain, admiring it and observing the fish, and I noticed that one fish, the black one, had a black rim surrounding it- like this weird substance- I don't know what it was," he frowned in confusion, "the fish swam towards me and stayed there for a while, I could've sworn it was as if it were waiting for me to touch it- so I touched it and everything around me started changing- I started seeing all these different kinds of scenarios."

"It went from my father suffering here to when my parents abandoned me- to when they took their own l-lives." he stuttered a bit, "Then everything stopped and went back to the- present? I mean- what was that all about?"