33 ✞ trust

Woah this feels nice- thought Jungkook as he followed Taehyung up the now dark sky. It was now officially night in the human world. They were flying through the star-full sky, enjoying the wind rapidly hit their bodies. From below them, they could see the pretty lights coming from the homes and buildings where humans were currently resting at. It was the most euphoric feeling ever, the world was quiet. Sleeping. And Taehyung and Jungkook had it all for themselves at that moment.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he followed him. His wide black wings fluttered in and out as he flew.

"Just follow me around," said Taehyung back, shrugging. Jungkook didn't ask anything again, the adrenaline and euphoria he was feeling at that precise moment were all he cared about. On this moment not to end.

They flew and flew for multiple minutes, gasping and laughing at the aggressive directions the wind was going. Challenging each other on who could fly faster, and contemplating the quiet sleeping world below them.

After what seemed to be long minutes, they had started to fly slower, "Follow me," repeated Taehyung as they got closer to the roof of a tall tower. Jungkook nodded and followed. They landed gently on top of the roof. Their wings instantly felt relieved; they had been starting to get tired from all the flying.

Taehyung sat down in the ground of the roof, inviting Jungkook to do the same. "That was nice, wasn't it?" he said and smiled.

"It was really fun." agreed Jungkook smiling as well. Sitting down, they stared at each other before they turned their looks at the starry sky.

Taehyung laid down, just like they had done in the grass field earlier.

"I never knew they would be this beautiful, stars." said Taehyung.

"They truly are," said Jungkook. He laid down as well, next to Taehyung. "Can you tell some of their names?" asked Jungkook.

"Oh definitely not." admitted Taehyung and they both laughed. "Astronomy is far more complicated than it already sounds. Besides, we don't have stars in hell." he said.

"Right," Jungkook giggled. "See that one right there? the brightest one?" he pointed up at the most brightest star displayed in the night sky compared to the others, "its name is Sirius."

"Sirius?" repeated Taehyung.

"They also call it Alpha Canis Majoris, or the Dog Star." stated Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at him oddly, "How do you even know this?" Jungkook giggled and shrugged, "Hey I'm not so dumb.." he said faking an offended tone.

"Hm." hummed Taehyung, "wait are you calling me dumb?" he asked imitating an offended tone as well.

"What no I never said that," laughed Jungkook gently hitting his arm.

"I'm cleverer than you think, trust me." bragged Taehyung with a playful smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled. "I can attempt to guess what you're thinking of, although I'm not always right." said Taehyung, "I can easily manipulate and you will easily fall for it" he smirked.

Jungkook blushed a little. He knew Taehyung was indeed capable of doing these things and worse, but he didn't feel scared of him. Somehow he knew that Taehyung wouldn't use these on him, Jungkook. At least not now, not after this relationship they are slowly starting to build.

"No I won't," said Jungkook confidently, "You would never manipulate me." he smiled and Taehyung looked at him. "What makes you so sure of that? You never know what me, Kim Taehyung, might be up to." he said.

Jungkook thought for a second, that was true. His mind stopped for a moment and thought, what if Taehyung was indeed up to something by acting all nice to him? What if this getting-to-know-each-other  was all an act to gain his trust and then kill him or something?

It could be possible, after all.

But Jungkook knew that it wasn't. He knew that Taehyung had not been pretending, something in him was actually attached to Jungkook. And he knew that Taehyung though seemed to be very evil and dangerous, he was actually just a boy in need of affection. True affection.

And Jungkook was here to give it to him. He wanted to.

Jungkook shrugged, "I just know you won't." he responded with a smile. Taehyung scoffed and smiled, "Trusting me already, I see?"

But Taehyung was actually glad to know this. To know that Jungkook was beginning to trust him. It made him feel good. It felt nice to have someone trust you. It shows that they actually care for you.

"You trust me, you say?" said Taehyung again, Jungkook nodded.

"Let's prove it." said Taehyung and stood up. Jungkook observed him to see what he was going to do, but Taehyung just stood there waiting for Jungkook to get up as well. Taking the sign, Jungkook stood up. Taehyung walked closer to him, they were standing by the corner of the rooftop.

"Take my hand, firmly." said Taehyung. Without asking questions Jungkook wrapped his own hand around Taehyung's strong ones and entangled their holds together. In a flash of light, Taehyung had pushed Jungkook off the corner of the rooftop. Jungkook gasped loudly. He looked down and the streets and other buildings far down away as he was hanging in the air, Taehyung's arm was the only thing supporting him. Keeping him away from falling down completely. Jungkook looked terrified for a moment, but after realizing what was happening, he calmed down. Taehyung was not going to let him fall.

Taehyung looked down at him, his hand holding Jungkook firmly. "Do you still trust me?" he asked.

Jungkook stared at him admiringly before responding simply, "I do."

Without saying more, Taehyung pulled Jungkook forward strongly, pulling him up. Once his feet had touched the ground of the rooftop with Taehyung's help, Jungkook collapsed into Taehyung unintentionally. Taehyung stood still, not knowing how to react as he felt Jungkook's arm slowly wrap around his neck the next moment, hugging him. After a few seconds of paralysis, Taehyung finally responded by wrapping his own arms around Jungkook as well.

It was confirmed, they could trust each other.

Jungkook slowly pulled away from the hug, but still stood close to Taehyung. His eyes met Taehyung's. He stared at his mesmerizing devilish features, before unexpectedly slamming his lips fiercely against Taehyung's.

____
the time has come people. smut next chapter.