7 ✞ keep out room

Day 3 of Jungkook missing and Namjoon was not here for it. Ever since, the palace has felt so quiet. So empty.

Namjoon sighed softly and took a seat in the dining room. The table was still not prepared as it was still pretty early, 7:55 am.

He wondered how was Jungkook doing right now. What was he going through. Was he hurting? Was he scared? Or was he perhaps okay? Doubt it.

He needed to think of a way to get Jungkook back. Even if it required going him himself over Taehyung's property. He was gonna get Jungkook yes or yes.

A pair of hands around his shoulders interrupted his thoughts.

"Goodmorning sweetie" Seokjin said softly while rubbing Namjoon's shoulders.

He smiled softly as his presence always calmed him down.

"Goodmorning honey" he answered back with a soft smile. Seokjin smiled as well and sat next to him, "How have you been?" he asked gently. Namjoon sighed, "I'm really worried Seokjin.."

Seokjin sighed knowing what he was talking about. He was worried as well. Jungkook, such a pure soul, was in hands of an evil, merciless soul. But Seokjin always tried his best to not over stress about it. To not let it get to him. Because deep down he knew everything was gonna be okay.

There's a rainbow after a storm.

"I need to go get him. We need to. Even if we have to send knights down there- o-or even if I myself have to go down there." Namjoon explained frustrated.

"No Namjoon that's too dangerous! You can't go down there!" Seokjin exclaimed.

He was right. By going down there he would be giving Taehyung an easy opportunity to kill him and take over both sides.

"We have to think of something else, something safer" added Seokjin. Namjoon remained quiet. Seokjin was right.

"But let's talk about this later, let's just relax and have breakfast as for right now." sighed Seokjin and Namjoon nodded. Soon two maids came in with a tray with coffee and orange juice cups and sat them on the table.

A few minutes later Hoseok came down with a bright smile, "Goodmorningg!" he said happily. He was always smiling no matter what. Such a positive soul. Although he was feel a lot of guilt since he didn't watch Jungkook and Jimin well, this happened. But even though he tried to not look at it in such a negative way.

Things happen for a reason? right?

"Goodmorning Hoseok" They both answered with a small smile.

Hoseok sat down at the table along with Namjoon and Seokjin. By now it was 8:30 am and breakfast was being served.

They all started eating quietly. The atmosphere was awkward throughout the whole breakfast session. After they finished eating the maids came in and cleared up the table.

Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok remained seated there.

"So Hoseok," started Namjoon, "We have to figure out a way to get Jungkook back"

Hoseok sighed softly and nodded, "What do you have in mind sir?" he asked.

"I was thinking, first we could send some knights down there...that would be you and your teammates" explained Namjoon and Hoseok gulped.

He has never been to the other side. He has heard multiple stories and silly myths, that who knows if they're true, about Taehyung and his kingdom.

"And what is the second option?" asked Hoseok.

"If that doesn't work, then I will go myself." stated Namjoon. Hoseok widened his eyes, "Y-you sir?! that would be so dangerous! W-we could lose you sir!" Hoseok stuttered, Seokjin nodded his head in agreement with Hoseok.